Epilogue

I looked out of the Palace to Espiky city below with a smile and caressed my round belly.
We have been in our new world for twenty years now and things were only prospering under my rule, I never thought I could have such a life with such a family.
I was pulled out of my thought when I turned to see all my childern and my three husbands walk towards me woth large smiles or smirks on their faces.

"Happy birthday my love/mother"

They all said togeher making me smile which had my husbands soften at me before Tom came over to me caressing my belly with affection.

"How are our snakeletts treating you today, my love?"

"Very active, almost as bad as Hadrian and Harwin."

I said with a teasing oart looking at my seventeen year old boy who went bright red and hid behind his father James making everyone laugh along with James but Harwin just smirking before shrugging his shoulders.
I looked at my eight childern with a smile my eldest son Raiden Lestrange was all his father but with my eyes, he had developed a personality like Tom thought, he had my first grandchild in his arms Lucas Lestrange.
Then to my twin boys Harwin and Hadrian Potter, they were all their father but both had my eyes, they took a little to much after their father and uncle Sirus in personality but had their uncle Regulus to temper them when needed.
Then to my first daughter Celeste Slytherin, she was a true beauty who had pale skin with sweetheart face and lips but she had crystal clear blue eyes with flecks of green.
The boys and her husbands were fighting off boys as she was only fifteen.
Then her next set of twins Nicholas and Alia Lestrange, they were doted upon especially by Rabastan who was thrilled having more children, they were the kindest of my childern at eleven.
Then latest my third set of twins Iolanthe and Uther Potter but thst seemed to have shocked James to no end as she was the first female Potter born into the female in over five hundred years which made her even more protected by all her siblings because female born potters were said to be incredibly powerful which is why they were so rare.
They had a few issues in the first few years which were quickly dealt with but mostly been peaceful,thry were praised as blessed by magic for having so many children but where thrilled that the birth rate started to go and over the last twenty years families spread out on who they married.
I had managed to get Orion and Walburga out of their marriage and now they were happily married to others which improved Sirus and Regulus life who tried for a while to get along with them but where happier with their grand parents till they moved out and started families of their own.
It had been an emotional time for people when they left and the few people that were left behind where corrpt and did not want to give up their power even though magic in general would vanish not long after they all left.
From what I could see when I looked back world three broke out recently and I was thankful that we had left when we did as they would of definitely discovered us which made my husbands breath out in relief that we were all safe.
We married a few months after we moved to our new world which was featured to everyone with magic screens showing the event live and I made sure everyone was included in my speech ehich made it longer but worth it.

It had been an emotional roller coaster over the last 20 years but it was worth it, I had an amazing, family brilliant husbands and I saved the Wizarding world life simply couldn't get better than that.

That is the end of this book, thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked the small journey of this book as much as I did and I will be writing another HP reborn book from a different family and that one will be longer so please be prepared.
I know it has taken me a while to update but I have so many stories going through my head I just need to wrote them out sometimes before I focus on my other stories.

Thank you for baring with me and I can not wait to share more with you, till then.......

Alonsi!!!!!!!