CHAPTER 27

Heyyyy dear readers, how are you all? Hope you're doing well. Today, I'm back with another chapter. I hope you all will enjoy it. Don't forget to read it slowly and also grab a pillow in case you want to scream. Hahaha, okay, let's start now. Happy reading! 📖✨
—————————————

As night fell and darkness enveloped the room, Jungkook shivered at the touch of his husband. He struggled to free himself, but Taehyung's grasp was firm, making it difficult to break free. Jungkook, trembling, managed to speak, "H-hyung, w-what are you doing? I-I'm feeling c-cold."

Taehyung chuckled and replied, "Is it so? Then why don't you let me warm you up, doll?"

Jungkook retorted, "You are being very shameless, hyung."

Taehyung replied, "Awh, Hyung's life, you haven't even seen my shamelessness till now."

Jungkook replied, "I hate you, hyung."

Taehyung chuckled with a deep voice and said, "I know, what else, doll," while tracing circles with his finger on Jungkook's belly.

Jungkook, breath hitching, reiterated, "I hate you so much that sometimes-"

Taehyung, still circling, teased, "Hmm, continue, I'm listening."

Jungkook continued, "I hate you so much that I can't think of anything else."

Taehyung replied, "Isn't it good then?"

Jungkook said, "No."

Taehyung laughed at how Jungkook said it.

Jungkook turned his back and faced Taehyung. Memories flooded his mind as he saw Taehyung laughing for the first time, and although Jungkook insisted, "It's not funny."

Taehyung, grinning, said, "It is. Isn't it crazy how from that lost bunny roaming in my mansion, is now roaming in my heart, huh?"

Jungkook, confused, asked, "Huh, what do you mean?"

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Nothing, we should sleep now."

Jungkook nodded, and as he was about to turn back, Taehyung pulled him, letting Jungkook rest his head on his chest.

Jungkook, no longer resisting, eventually fell asleep.

As night fell, the anticipation of sunrise lingered in the air. With the arrival of morning, Taehyung woke up, finding Jungkook not beside him. A smile graced his face, recalling the peaceful night and the comforting sleep he had.

As time passed, Jungkook continued to enjoy his vacation in his parents' house. However, Taehyung used to visit him frequently, even though he pretended to be annoyed. Jungkook secretly waited for Taehyung's visits, but as Taehyung got busier with work, a week passed without him being able to come. Jungkook, no longer content staying in his parents' house, felt a sense of longing for Taehyung.

He decided to go back to his own house. One day, he went to the kitchen and approached his mom, saying, "Mom?"

Soemin replied, "If you want to go back, you can. Bunny we'll enjoy again during the next vacation son."

Jungkook was shocked and asked, "How did you know I was going to say this?"

Soemin smiled and said, "I'm your mom. By seeing your face, I can understand."

Soemin teased, "And also, today your husband will come at night to pick you up. I'm informing you."

Jungkook nodded, ignoring his mom's teasing, and replied, "Hmm, okay. I'm going to pack my luggage." With that, he went to his room.