12|Unexpected . (Part 2)

"It won't be easy but it'll be worth it. "

Bree's pov.
School's over and I'm heading towards Brad to get my clothes.

"Thank you, " I tell him and take the clothes. I head to the girls washroom and change. I'm so going to win this.

I walk out and head towards the basketball court. No one was there yet so I ran two laps. By the time I finished Aiden was there.

"I've gotta admit you've got a sexy body, " he says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm still angry with you Aiden, " I point out.

"I've gave up on the bet Bree. That's the reason Ricky came up to you today, " he says silently. Interesting.

"We'll talk about it later, " I say not wanting to think about it anymore.

Ricky comes up with his gang. A smirk forms on my face. Rachel comes at the same time.

"I know you can do it. Kick Ricky's ass, " she says making me laugh. I and Ricky get onto the field. He starts dribbling.

"You look sexy, " he says and I take advantage and grab the ball.

I run and basket it. I look at Ricky who looked clueless of what just happened. I take the ball and start dribbling it. Ricky snatches it and I run behind him .

I get in front of him and grab the ball before he could basket it. I start dribbling the ball and basket it . Looking at Ricky's face everytime he lost was hilarious.

The crowd cheered for me. I start dribbling and Ricky snatches the ball and baskets it. Okay just a point. He starts dribbling the ball with a smirk plastered on his face.

Time to change it into a frown I think to myself and snatch the ball and head towards my basket . Another point on me.

We were playing for five points. Just two more points and I win. I heard the crowd cheer even louder. Time to get over your self Ricky. You're losing.

And finally I win. I had a huge smirk on my face and Ricky was frowning. I was two points ahead of him and I won.

"So what do you say Ricky? " I ask him raising my eyebrows.

"Now you're never going to get to me again, are you?", I ask him and he looked so ashamed right now. I just give him one last look and turn to Rachel.

"That was so awesome Bree. Ricky got it in his face, " she squeals making me laugh. I look at Aiden who was heading towards me.

"You've got boys on their heels for you right now, " he says smirking.

"Bad for them, " I say taking my bag and heading out.

"Could we talk atleast now? " Aiden asks me.

"Not today. Please, " I say and he nods. I get into my car and drive back home.

"So how did the game go? " Maria and Brad ask as I enter the house.

"He got it in his face, " I say grinning and they both smile.