30|Happiest Christmas Ever.❤

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever."

Bree's pov.
I wake feeling a pair of arms around me. I felt so comfortable and the only person I was comfortable with is Aiden.

I open my eyes to see Aiden smiling. How could he be here? I pinch myself to confirm that this isn't a dream.

"Aiden what are you doing here? " I ask him still surprised.

"Merry Christmas baby doll, ", he says grinning.

"Merry Christmas to you too but what are you doing here?" I ask him again. He was supposed to be in Washington.

"My parents ruining family plans together again. I spoke to Jackson and this was planned a month ago. So here I am as your Christmas present, " He says with a smile and I hug him.

I couldn't still believe Aiden was here . I sit up and look at him.

"I still feel like all this is just a dream, " I say and smile makes it's way to my lips.

Aiden pulls me into a kiss making me feel the reality and I kiss him back.

"Now do you believe I'm here?" He asks me making me giggle a little .

"Yes I do!" I squeal jumping onto him.

"This is going to be the happiest Christmas ever! " I shout excited and get off the bed.

"I'll go wish Jackson and Amanda, " I say and peck him on his lips.

I step out of my room to see Jackson sitting in the living room. I run to him and hug him.

"Merry Christmas Jackson! Thank you so much for bringing Aiden here, " I squeal and kiss him on his cheek.

"I'm glad you're happy Kitty and merry Christmas to you too," he says laughing at my excitement.

"Where's Amanda? " I ask him.

"She's still asleep," he says smiling.

"Oh okay. I'll go and get Aiden downstairs for breakfast," I say and get back to my room.

I sit down on Aiden's stomach and he opens his eyes.

"I like you so much!" I squeal and hug him. He laughs a little before pulling my face to his and kisses me.

I missed him so much. I wanted to confess my love to him today over Skype but I don't think I can tell him when he's right in front of me.

For the first time I feel like I don't have enough courage to tell him how I feel about him cause I'm scared he wouldn't love me back.

He kissed me like never before, it felt like he was my oxygen right now.

Aiden pulls back with a smile which I return.

"I missed you so much," I say leaning my head against his.

"I missed you even more princess," he says caressing my cheek.