19|Love.❤

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul."

Bree's pov.
I wake up to the sunlight covering the room. I then realize I'm naked against Aiden's body. A blush creeps up to my cheeks.

I had to pee so I try to get out of Aiden's hold. He suddenly pulls me closer and I realise that he's awake .

"Aiden leave me I need to fucking pee, " I say and he opens his eyes with a smile.

He releases me from his hold .I put on my underwear and his shirt before rushing to the wash room.

I come out to see Aiden still in bed. I walk up to him and sit down on his stomach.

"Good morning Aiden, " I say and he pulls me into a kiss.

"Good morning baby, " he says making me blush.

"Are you hungry? " he asks me with a smile. Before I could say anything my stomach growls answering his question. We both laugh .

Aiden puts on his shorts and we walk down into the kitchen ,"How about pancakes? " Aiden asks me.

"You cook?" I ask him surprised.

"You under estimate your boyfriend way too much, " Aiden states making me giggle and blush a little.

"I never saw you cook before, " I say and he looks at me with a grin plastered on his face.

"Never had a beautiful girl to cook for, " he says making me blush and pecks me on my lips before getting back to mixing the pancake batter.

My phone starts ringing and I get to the couch where I left it last night . I take it and walk back to the kitchen.

"Good morning brother, " I say in a cheery voice.

"Someones in a good mood, " Jackson replies.

"I called Maria and she told me you're staying over at Aiden's, " he says.

Aiden picks me off the floor and places me on the kitchen aisle. He comes up to kiss me but I stop him.

"Yeah I'm at Aiden's, " I say .

"Just play safe, " he says and I could mentally imagine him smirking.

"I'm not a fucking kid Jackson. You needn't remind me nor do you have to ask Maria to ," I say annoyed.

I look at Aiden who's smirking indicating that he heard what Jackson said.

"Yeah , Whatever Bree. You're going to the camp on Tuesday right?" he asks me.

"Yeah, " I say.

"I was just asking Kitty, " he says .

"I'll call you back Kitty. I need to attend a meeting, " Jackson says.

"OKAY. Love you Jackson. Bye, " I say.