5|

Hi

How are you?

You are beautiful.

Carry on.

•••

Jimin bolted after Taehyung as he ran out the front door. Taehyung was already rushing down the stairs when Jimin called out to him.

He stopped abruptly turning around. He looked into Jimin's eyes watching as his Hyung caught up to him.

"What was that?" Jimin asked wide eyed. 

"I can't be around them right now. I just can't " Taehyung said breathing heavily and Jimin only sighed. He held his keys up in front of Taehyung's face and smiled lightly.

"My wallets in my car. Let's go out and forget about this. It'll be over by tomorrow " Jimin assured and Taehyung nodded hoping to god his friend was right.

--------------------

The club was crowded and hot. The air was thick and sticky with the smell of alcohol strong in Taehyung's nose. His eyes were slightly glazed over as he put his beer down on the bar counter watching as Jimin talked with the bar tender.

The music was loud, his ears ringing as his hand slightly grabbed Jimins forearm. Jimin turned to his friend and his mouth dropped as he saw Taehyung completely trashed. Jimin didn't realize Taehyung could drink so much in 10 minutes.

"Yah Hyung can we go to the strip club?!" Taehyung yelled over the music. Jimins eyes widened thinking that if they were pictured walking in or out of a strip club so many stories and scandals would start. Jimin shook his head no trying to explain that they couldn't.

"Come on Jimin. No bodyguards. No paparazzi. Just us and a few hot babes. Keep your mask on, they won't know us" Taehyung reasoned and Jimin looked at his drunkened friend.

"Let's go home" Jimin said, deciding he's already had to much to drink and Taehyung whined loudly in response. Jimin grabbed his arm pulling him out of the bar. People were on the sidewalk, crowding the walking space.

"Look Hyung the Strip club!" Taehyung yelled pointing to the building with the neon lights and a line of men waiting to get in.

"Taehyung no" Jimin said dragging Taehyung the opposite way down the sidewalk. They passed by the Alley closest to the bar when Jimin heard a man and woman fighting. Jimin was going to pass minding his own business when he heard the woman screech. His feet stopped and he quickly looked between the Alley way and Taehyung.

"Stay here Tae. Don't move" Jimin demanded and then took off for the alleyway.

There he saw a man backing a young woman up against the wall. He looked angry and slammed his fist right next to her face. She looked petrified, not being able to talk as tears streamed down her face. A feeling came over Jimin as he suddenly yelled out towards the man.

The guy turned towards Jimin, his face twisted with shock and rage.

"Mind your own business" The man spat and just like that Jimin had pushed him away from the girl harshly. The man went to hit Jimin but he dodged it and hit the guy right in the jaw.

The man stood up and spat at Jimin before running out of the Alley, not wanting to waste his time on a girl who wasn't worth it.

Jimin turned to the girl who was very clearly shaking and called out to her lightly. Jimin heard rustling and jumped but cursed to Taehyung who stumbled down the Alley.

"Yah what happened " Taehyung murmered looking at the younger girl who looked between the men with blurry eyes and ruined mascara.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked ignoring Taehyung. She mumbled something out and Jimin sighed knowing she was very scared.

"My names Jimin, I'll help you to the police station alright?" He said, holding his hand out. She reached out and grabbed his hand only to yelp and jump back. And so did Jimin.

They stared at each other with wide eyes and Jimin looked down and almost fell when he saw the number sequence on his arm.

Taehyung stared wide eyed before throwing his hands up in defeat.

"You HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME"

---------

Yikes so a filler chapter. I will write chapter 6 asap.

Like, comment, and share.

Love Rhi 💖💖