17|

•••

Her grip on her baggage tightened as her foot tapped rapidly against the floor. The messy bun on top of her head had loose strands that fell in her face and she lazily pushed them behind her ear.

Her plane was set to leave at seven am on the Saturday after the talk with her mother. She was still slightly shocked at how supportive and good her mother had taken the news. Her mom had actually talked to Taehyung and Y/n remembered the pure delight in her mother's eyes as she spoke Korean with him. She never gets to do that much now a days.

Y/n hadn't slept much at all and yawned with a small grunt as she sighed at her hair falling again and decided to finally redo it.

Her face was washed and minimal make up was applied. She didn't put much thought into her wardrobe or hair (clearly) seeing as she one was going on a plane and two she was thinking too much about Taehyung.

Y/n had been texting with him nonstop; even facetiming a few times. She formally met Jimin and Jungkook during one FaceTime and it was quite amusing watching Taehyung complain about losing precious time with her.

As for the girls; she was officially put into a group chat and let's just say it gets a little crazy.

Ari tended to talk alot but didn't get excited until Ash began talking. They would often argue and pester each other; but she knew it was a friendly kind.

Rhi was more of a laid back person who made jokes here and there, and of course some puns. Jin must have rubbed off on her with how many years they've been together.

Jenna looked but rarely replied. She would type out longer messages if we were talking but besides that she was pretty quiet.

Y/n mostly talked with Rhi though. Ever since she opened up to her on the balcony y/n' s just felt closer to her.

Her phone dinged and she looked down to see one unread message.

T: can't wait to see you

The message caused her cheeks to flare and she was glad her friends weren't there, only Mark being with her. Kenzie and Shea had wanted to come; but with a unsuspected family emergency, Shea had to go home immedielty, and Kenzie had a job interview.

"Just my luck right?" Is what she had said after repeatedly apologising to Y/n.

But Y/n knew her friends would never do if purposely and she was just hoping everything turns out good for both of them.

Her hand slipped from her bag and she let herself reply to Taehyung almost immedietly.

Y/n: can't wait to see you either

-

The intercom came on and her flight was announced. Y/n saw Mark stand up and turn to her.

"Your bags are already on the plane; we just need to get on now" He said a slight smile on his face.

Y/n nodded and stood up; grabbing her carry on bag as she stood. Her phone was buzzing with messages from the group chat and Taehyung. They had been non stop showing their excitement and Y/n felt special to say the least.

She walked closely behing Mark as he led her to the plane.

Mark was something else. He stood outside her door almost 24 hours. Only taking a few hours off to eat and rest. When she was at home, Y/n would make him sleep on the couch and told him if something were to happen she would wake him. She didnt understand how someone could do that for a living. He was a nice man but looked like he could snap you like a twig. Never judge a book by its cover is a good saying to use for him.

They turned towards the walkway and Y/n hesitated ever so slightly.

Had she mentioned she wasn't a big fan of planes?

Yes she knew the statistics and how she most likely wouldn't die but there was still that nervous feeling in her stomach as she hummed.

Mark looked back to her as she did so and gave her a questioning look.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded.

"Not a big fan of planes but I'm fine" She reassured him and he gave her a look basically calling her out for her blatant lie.

"Really I'm fine " She said and he seemed to drop it, Thank God.

They entered the plane; the smell of peanuts and cleaner filled her nose making it scrunch up. Not a good combination of smells.

She followed Mark and raised her eyebrows as they passed into the 1st class section.

"We've got 1st class?!" Y/n exclaimed, amazed at the expensive chairs. They had little doors too for privacy. How much did these cost!??!

"Holy shit" She said as Mark stopped at her seat and gestured for her to walk in.

There was a little Tv and Y/n smiled as she realized she'd atleast be able to watch something to keep her mind off the actual ride. She glanced at the open window showing the still dark sky and grumbled as she closed it shut. She would not be opening that at all.

"Get comfortable we have a 10 hour flight" Mark said as he took the seat across from her.

"You better sleep mister. You barely have over this week" She said and he chuckled at her.

"Yes mam" He replied before leaning back.

"We still have thirty minutes till take off so you can use the restroom now or unpack a little" He said.

Y/n yawned again and looked up to see her compartment. She opened it and slid her bag in and smiled when she saw the blanket provided. She grabbed the soft material and pulled it down with her. She plugged her phone in and watched it light up.

6:34 am

Maybe she could fall asleep before the plane takes off. She nodded with that idea and waved one last time to Mark before shutting her little door to let darkness develop all around her.

She texted Taehyung one last time before she put the chair back and fell asleep.

Y/n: sleeping so I'm not awake when the plane takes off. I'll see you in 10 hours ❤

________

Update! Next chapter might be in Taehyung's pov but I'm not sure yet!

We've also reached over 2k views so thank you so much!

Don't forget to like, comment, and share.

Much love, Rhi❤