11|

•••

1 hour

Her eyes ran over the building as they walked inside, instant cool air conditioning hitting her. A sigh of content relief flooded her as she hummed in satisfaction. The weather was hot, and the long sleeved shirt didn't help at all.  Everyone else wore tank tops or short sleeved shirts. She was the only one that seemed to be in something long. She was going to wear a Bts crop top but with the numbers on her arm that idea went right out the window.

The line was stretched to the door she entered to go into the actual signing room. She could hear cheers and voices. Her anxiety went through the roof knowing the boys were speaking into microphones.

"Tickets please"

Her eyes snapped to the lady working. Kenzie held the tickets up, not even bothering to let Y/n hold them. The lady scanned them quickly while giving y/n a slight look at the long sleeved shirt but smiled at the group of girls none the less and moved on to the next group.

Y/n felt off as she moved closer to the door. She heard talking, but It seemed jumbled and far off. She looked at Kenzie and Shea to see them both talking to each other, not seeming to hear the voices.

"He's here"
"Keep walking he's here"

Her eyes blinked rapidly as she followed the people ahead of her; not even bothering to look back at her friends.

• 20 minutes •

The screams were clear now, loud and quite impressive. Y/n still felt this weird feeling and it didn't help that she apparently looked off because Shea went into mother mode while Kenzie only laughed at her. She had continuously told Shea that she was perfectly fine, just nervous, and that there was nothing to worry about. She  let it go but stood right next to y/n like a child.

• 5 minutes •

It was time.

She saw them.

They were right in front of her.

The girl ahead of her kneeled down right in front of Namjoon. As he signed her album she spoke fast, not that Y/n could comprehend anything at this point. The girl started to cry as he held her hand. They were talking, something about ships, and then she was asked to continue down the line and... She moved.

The spot was open and calling y/n's name. She stared at it nervously before hearing a soft voice call to her.

"I don't bite"

She looked up; Namjoon was smiling at her softly and she felt Shea nudge  her to move forward. She kneeled and continued to nervously look into his eyes as she put the album down on the table to be signed.

"Nervous?" He asked and she nodded. She was talking to Kim Freaking Namjoon.

"Holy shit " She spoke and covered her mouth quickly realizing she swore right to him. Instead of a scolding, he only laughed at her.

"You're adorable! It was nice meeting you-" He stopped and Y/n Almost choked.

"Y/n. It's y/n." She spoke and he smiled.

"I like It. I'm sure Yoongi will love it aswell"

Her eyes glanced left to see Yoongi already looking at her. She was wide eyed as she moved down to him.

"Hi" She said shakily which earned a small smile from him before he signed the album quickly.

Oh my god he's cute.