10|

Hi

My names V

I'm 23

•••

2 hours

She looked out the window as the world seemed to spin around her. Her arm stung, mainly unnoticeable, but it was still there.

47862
12293

As each number appeared the time between them burning into her skin quickened. The last five numbers all showed up within a half an hour.

Today was supposed to be her day, and she'd rather meet the boys then ditch and go to the hospital. She was scared and confused but she had decided it can wait one day.

She thought maybe something was wrong with her, that she was defective in some way. She's never seen something like this. Kenzie said she thought she once heard about a similar situation but she wasn't sure.

Her and Shea were worried about Y/n. They constantly asked how she felt and if she was okay. Y/n eventually snapped at them saying to enjoy the day instead of wasting it on babying her. The two knew she would do anything to meet the boys but what if this was serious? They stopped asking but still kept an eye on her.

They rode in the car together on the way to the venue cracking jokes and smiling, although Y/n was quiter than the other two. Not because of just the fact she was meeting the loves of her life, but because she realized she had a Soulmate. She was sure whoever was her soulmate had felt something. She knew she had one but now that it was happening, she felt worried. She didn't know who it was... how would they meet? How would she know it's him? What if he didn't like her?

She glanced at her covered arm, glad she had a bangtan long sleeved shirt she could wear. She didn't want anyone to know she had a Soulmate. She guessed a part of her still hopes that her fanfiction dream would come true and one of the boys would he her soulmate, although she already knew that it was to farfetched. ( the irony)

The traffic became more frequent and she could tell they were getting closer. She thanked god she received a special parking pass so they didn't have to park super far away. Her arm tingled slightly watching the building come into view. He heart beat sped up. They were in there. They were in there. Her breaths became shaky as they got closer and closer to the venue.

They came to the first stop where police officers stood directing traffic. They asked for their tickets and they showed them and the parking pass. They nodded to them, letting us pass while saying to enjoy their time which she reassured them that they would.

•••••••••

Y/n breathed heavily as her feet felt heavy. She stood in line sweating as the hot sun beat down on here. This was first come first serve, so they would be standing for a good two hours. After they got through the line and met the boys they would sit in the front row when it's Q&A time.

She felt Shea's hands on her shoulders as she excitedly spoke. Y/n could feel something strong inside her chest. It was a feeling she's never felt. It was drawing her in. Like she was supposed to keep walking into this building.

"What if he's an Army?" Y/n asked suddenly making Shea and Kenzie go silent.

"Dude that would be awesome! What makes you think that though?" Kenzie asked her. Y/n's eyes focused on the building in front of her, the feeling still strong inside her.

"I just have a feeling" She said quietly. Her friends shared a look and smiled.

"Maybe he's here" Kenzie said.

"Maybe it's a member of Bts" Shea countered literally making Y/n choke on air. She turned to Shea who smiled innocently at her.

"Don't mess with me" She whined hearing the laughs of her friends.

"Fine we'll stop, The lines moving anyways" Kenzie said smiling at the girl who nervously nipped at her nails.

Her breathing slowed as an overwhelming feeling came over her, and she suddenly stopped nipping at her nails as her eyes zoned in on the girl a few people ahead of her. Screams filled her ears, including her friends, as The Rhianna Avalon waved at all of them. Her smile was glowing with bright red lipstick, her eyes the normal glowing green. Her eyes ran over the fans until they stopped on Y/n. Her footsteps made their way to her and Y/n couldn't stop gulping.

"Yah are you okay?" Rhianna said and Y/n's mouth dropped. She stared at the girl who laughed innocently at her.

"We'll get you some water. It's hot out and everyone's staying refreshed!" Rhianna said and cheers were heard.

"YAH RHIANNA" A voice was heard and more screaming went off as Ari ran up beside Rhi.

"Jin is looking for you" Ari spoke. She looked at Y/n who was practically shaking now. Her smile made Y/n's heart jump.

"Alright I think the team's got it from here, make sure she drinks water" Rhi said as she was pulled away. Y/n stared at her retreating back. She felt something when Rhianna was close. It was comforting and had a strong male smell. It made her heart jump and pound rapidly. It lasted a second before Rhianna's rosy perfume filled her nostrils and her heartbeat went back to normal.

She didn't even realize she had slowly gripped her left arm. She bit her lip as she thought about what had just occured. Why was this happening?

Little did she know that Rhianna was with Taehyung only minutes before, his presence on Rhianna attaching to Y/n as it sensed her.

Little did she know that Taehyung all of a sudden had a smell of Vanilla in his nostrils and gorgeous eyes flash in his mind.

Little did she know that her soulmate was inside the building that she was walking into.

•••••••••

Cliffhanger!

Next chapter is the official chapter and I'm so excited.

Like, vote, & comment!