33 |

What's up Highnoters
Back for another chapter I see.

Thank you for over 11k votes 💜

Shoutouts of the week:

turnipthebeat - Thank you for finding me on Twitter, I appreciate you so much!

and

ssquishymochi - you're comment made me laugh you're adorable! 

.

next chapters shoutouts will be for anyone who gives the best pun, let me see your seokjin sides come out

enjoy this calming chapter

the next one won't be

♡♡

...

4 days later

Quietness filled the dorm, Taehyung resting peacefully on her lap as she ran her fingers through his hair. He hugged her tightly, and anytime she moved he would only hug her closer.

It had been four days since the incident, and Taehyung was still unsure about when they should go home. The only time they left was when they went to see Yeontan and for food.

Jungkook had been doing better, and told Taehyung many times that he should be hanging out with Y/n instead of worrying over him.

Nonetheless they slept here again, Taehyung finally passing out around one am.

It was now nearly three, and she couldn't sleep. No matter how much she tried, she just felt off tonight.

She sighed caressing Taehyung's face and giggled quietly at the sight of the little drool on the corner of his mouth.

Her phone lit up, the luminous light brightening the dark room. She saw her mom replying to her earlier text about Christmas.

Yes, Christmas talk in October.

Her mother always loved planning ahead, and although her mom wanted her and Taehyung to come so she can meet him finally, Y/n didn't think that would be an option.

She replied quickly saying they would have to discuss it later and then texted her group chat with Shea and Kenzie.

Y/n: Anyone up?

Kenzie: No.

Y/n: Stfu hoe you're literally in a different time zone

Kenzie: hurtful y/n... hurtful

Shea: okay kenz 🙄 what's up y/n?