6|

Look who's back.

Back again.

•••

Y/n stared at her phone screen completely shocked as she read the official statement from BigHit. She couldn't believe Jimin actually found his soulmate. She was happy of course, but she still felt a little sad at the thought that another one of her idols found their Soulmate.

She plopped down on the couch wanting to re-read the tweet for the 100th time when her front door banged open and Kenzie rushed in, Shea right on her tail.

"Did you hear?" Kenzie screeched and Y/n only laughed at her friend.

"Looks like we're not Soulmates" Y/n countered watching as Kenzie pouted.

"I wanted you guys to be together " She whined and even Shea laughed at her now.

"I'll live Kenzie. I'm happy for him" Y/n said and read the official tweet again, blocking out Kenzie as she rambled on.

Army, we are happy to inform you that a few days ago our very own Park Jimin found his soulmate. We know this was sudden but we wanted to be the ones to tell you. Jimin is very excited and happy and we hope that you support him and his soulmate! While we are not revealing any of her information yet, we will say she is perfect for Jimin and will treat him well. Let's support and love our new couple! Fighting! - RM

"Y/n are you even listening?" Kenzie said and she looked up to see Kenzie looking at her with her eyebrows raised.

"The meet and greet is in three days! Three! What if she's there?" Kenzie said bouncing on her heels suddenly very happy. 

"I bet she won't. Atleast we won't see her, she'll most likely be back stage or be in Seoul still. You do know she's probably a working citizen right?" Shea said and Y/n nodded along with her. 

"Do you know what this means?" Kenzie said completely disregarding the conversation. Shea and Y/n didn't say anything but just let her speak. There was no use in trying to stop her.

"Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung are the only three left that don't have soulmates" She spoke and that did shock the other girls lightly. A year and a half ago only two members had found their soulmates. Yoongi who had been with his soulmate since 2015, her name was Ash Salvatore and was and still is his personal stylist. Then there was Rhianna Avalon a.k.a Rhi or Mommy Army. She's Jin's Soulmate and very active with Army. She's the one that feeds army so well with all the videos and pictures she releases of the boys. They met a little over three years ago and have been called the power couple or the "Parents" of BTS.

Then out of nowhere Hoseok met his soulmate Arianna Velez. The story about them was released after they met earlier this year. Ari was a dance student who felt the drive to become a trainee at Bighit. She was accepted and when she ran into Hoseok. BOOM. They were soulmates. Now Jimin found his soulmate and a full out war would most likely happen to find the last three's soulmates.

"The world works in weird ways. It's like it's trying to find all the members soulmates around the same time " Kenzie said. Y/n felt uneasy. What happens when all of them find their soulmates? Will BTS break up? No...no they won't. Lots of groups have stayed together even after they've found their soulmates. Her mind was a jumble and mostly because she was worried. She loved her idols and she didn't want to lose them.

"Just calm down your getting Y/n worked up. Just be happy for him. We still get to meet them. Just enjoy it" Shea said and Y/n nodded at Shea smiling at her friend.

"Now let's find outfits!" Shea said changing the conversation.

--------------------

Rhi and Ash stared at the younger girl as she shifted uncomfortably. Ari was gushing over her, talking non stop. They didn't know what to think of Jimin's Soulmate.

Rhi and Ash were very protective of the boys, both of them knowing the members for years. Rhi's eyes scanned the Skinny girl's figure once more before walking up to her.

"Ari your scaring her, back off a little" Ash said and Ari smiled at the girl once more before moving out of Rhi's way.

"What's your name again?" Rhi asked as the girl started to shake. She looked up to meet Rhi's hazel eyes and gaped at her. She knew who Rhi was. She knew how protective and amazing she was. She was almost starstruck. More than when Park freaking Jimin became her soulmate.

"J-Jenna" She finally stuttered out. She still wasn't processing how everything changed in the snap of her fingers. She couldn't believe it was real. And she defiantly couldn't believe it when Rhi stuck her hand out.

"I'm Rhi, nice to meet you" Rhi said to her and Jenna looked as she smiled at her. Her eyes lit up and Jenna shook her hand slowly, shocked at how soft Rhi's skin was.

"As you know a lot of things are about to change" Rhi said and Jenna nodded. Rhi opened her mouth to speak again, when her phone went off suddenly.

From: Jinnie

I need to talk with you real quick. I'm in the bedroom.

Rhi stared at her phone confused and then clicked her phone off.

"Ash you know the situation. Explain to her, I'll be right back" Rhi said and then quickly left. Ash and Ari only watched her retreating back in confusion.

---------------

"Jin?"

Rhi walked into their shared bedroom, making eye contact with Jin who sat on the bed.

"Rhi babe" Jin said smiling at her cheekily. Rhi raised her eyebrow at him as he smiled at her.

"What did you do?" She asked him and he looked slightly offended.

"Yah I can't see my girlfriend?" He asked and she sighed.

"Not when I'm doing something important. So if you wanted to just see me I have to go" Rhi said going to turn around. Jin mumbled under his breath then got up to catch her wrist.

"I was supposed to ask you an important question" Jin sighed turning her around. He looked nervous, which made Rhi nervous. Jin wasn't the type of person to be nervous.

"Jin you can ask me. What's wrong?" Rhi said and he shook his head.

"Nothings wrong... It's just that... The company wants you to travel with us this next upcoming months to help keep an eye on Jenna since she doesn't have anywhere else to go but with Jimin" He said and Rhi's heart slightly clenched. She didn't know much about Jenna, but she knew the girl had gone through some hardships.

"Yah" Rhi said grabbing Jin's soft, bigger hands.

"Of course I'll go and help. Tell Pd Nim I'm going to kick him though because he's only giving me two and a half days to pack" Rhi said and Jin laughed kissing her quickly.

"You really are the best" He said smiling at her before going to kiss her again.

----------------

YAY CHAPTER 6!

Like, comment, share!

Much love, Rhi