23|

Dedicated to The Contest Winner
ReinaAltheaSanoy

•••

{Y/n watched terrified and in shock as the girls face contorted into surprise and then a loud scream escaped from her mouth.

Bon appetit. }

•••

Y/n's reaction was jumping in surprise while Taehyung only pulled her closer to him. The girl had her hands over her mouth, eyes wide at the pair.

The restaurant was now quiet; you could let a pin drop and it would sound like a drum. The girl went to say something but nothing came out. 

Y/n hummed lightly and that made the girls eyes fall onto her directly. Y/n's eyes caught her name tag, Reina, before Reina's scorching (eye color) eyes trailed over her body till they met her own.

'You're-' She started, her finger shaking lightly towards her as she pointed.

'Me?' Y/n whispered back, her head ducking behind Taehyungs back.

'I- I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scream. I'm so embarrassed. I apologize greatly; I don't know what came over me'

She spoke fast and from the rush of words Taehyung shifted uncomfortably thinking she was fangirling.

'We can go somewhere else if you want' Taehyung offered to y/n who watched the girl quietly and shook her head no.

'I'm so sorry for making a scene. I just can't believe you're here!' She spoke to the couple, yet her eyes were trained on y/n.

'Wait...me?' Y/n asked in surprise and the girl shook her head rapidly.

At this point a man was walking their way, his face strict as he glared at the waitress. Y/n's heart went out to the young woman as she seemed to shrink in fear. Y/n had worked at her job as a waitress for most of her college career, so she knows how it feels.

I mean. If she would have saw Taehyung before this she probably would have done the same damn thing, or just stared at him quietly till she passed out.... too soon?

'I'm sorry is our waitress causing problems?' The man, who's nametag read Kenneth, said while shooting a glare towards Reina as she gulped.

'Sir I-'

'Reina here is doing amazing. She got a little flustered but a great worker. I'm sure you would be glad to know that I'll be putting in my recommendation out to all my 526,000 fans on Twitter for the best service here' Y/n spoke to him, watching as his face relaxed and he smiled at the couple.

'Well it's good to hear that ma'am. I'm assuming you have a reservation?' He questioned giving Reina a smile as she quickly typed in, y/n assumed, Taehyung's name.

'Yes. Private room 10,' She said, still in shock at y/n's kind words.

'I will assure you the best of time. Please enjoy your visit here, and I will let Reina personally escort you to the room' He said, giving us a courteous bow before nodding his head to Reina and walking off.

Y/n took Taehyung's hand and told him the story as they followed behind  Reina. He smiled at her, saying how much of a beautiful person she was making her face flush red.

'Here we are. Private room 10' Reina spoke, y/n laughing at her reaction as Taehyung shook her hand.

He walked into the room, y/n about to follow when a voice called out to her.

'Excuse me,' She spoke and y/n turned to the girl.

'I just really wanted to say thank you for what you did back there. I surely would have been fired if you hadn't said anything. You seem really nice and I'm glad Taehyung has someone like you'

Y/n looked at her with a smile, then stook out her hand.

'The names y/n, it was a pleasure meeting such a lovely waitress like you Reina' Y/n replied.

Reina smiled brightly, bowing to her.

'I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to' Reina said and Y/n only hummed.

'You know what. I think you should be the first fan I'll take a picture with'

...............

Alright guys chapter for the contest :)

Also, I'd like to announce I'll be starting a short chapter book; called BFB - BeFore Bts. It's a Jimin fic. The first 5 chapters are short due to flashbacks. But here's the link https://my.w.tt/cD2cjTCiiT

(Enjoy)

Next chapter might be a slight time jump (few days) to Citi field concert mentioned a few chapters ago.

But please enjoy and thank you for all the amazing messages for the contest. I'll probably do another one for 80k as well. We're almost to 50k already!

Lots of love, Rhi ❤