thirty-four

AUGUST WEST:

I just had too. I couldn't help it. I followed her. She was going with that, that scum. He liked her! I knew he did. I could tell by the way he would look at her. And the way he would smirk at me. Of course, Willow didn't see his evilness. All she saw was a little angel with a stupid halo. I was pissed.

They drove up to Milo's, as they planned. Right in front of me. I parked on the side of the building, turned off the engine and slipped off. I grabbed the plastic bag with my disguise, a different colored wig, some glasses and a huge coat. It wasn't suspicious, was it?

I strolled into the childish cafe. They came here? What a crappy place to come to steal a guy's girlfriend. Willow didn't even notice me when I walked in. She was too engrossed in what the idiot was saying. They were laughing and having such a good time. I thought I was only one who could make her laugh like that...

I ordered a water, something I don't usually order. I didn't want to easily noticed. I glanced around the small room for a table. I stook with the one farthest from them. I sipped slowly, watching them. Every once in a while I would glance at the menu. An old looking man, staring at some teenagers excessively would get the cops called.

"Are you ready to order?" A waitress taps my shoulder.

"No, no. I'm waiting for... someone." I make my voice gruff. She rubs my shoulder, "Call if you need anything."

I nod, looking back the pink menu. Laughter erupted from their side of the room. I glanced. His hand was inching towards hers. That ass! I started to get up, but then I plopped back down.

Don't blow your cover! I glare at them until honestly, I couldn't take it anymore. She was happy with him. She would rather spend her time with him. Him him him.

Not me, him.

I stood up and walked out peacefully. I tossed my wig, coat, and glasses into the garbage and left.

My house wasn't too far from this place. I walk in and throw my keys into a bowl beside the front door.

"You're home!" My mom calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah mom, I'm home."

"Auggie!" Ally skips into my arms. I tickle her side and walk with her to the kitchen. My mom smiles at me and kisses my cheek. Alyssa nods to me and walks upstairs, most likely to her room. Autumn's piano can be heard throughout the house. She worked really hard for that school she goes to.

"How was your day honey?" My mom cuts up an onion. I shrug slightly, munching on a cookie.

"That bad?" She pours some water into a pan. She always knew when I had a bad day, mothers just know.

"Yeah, I'd rather not speak about it." I sigh.

"Augggie! I wanna play tea party! And you have to be like the pretty girl! She plays it best." Ally tugs on my pant leg. I fake a smile for her.

"Ally, " I start to say I was busy but she gave me puppy dog eyes. "Fine, let's play." She squeals and runs to the playroom.

She dresses me up in a pink boa, a tiara, and high heels. Though they only fit on my toes, I still wore them. God, if Willow could see me. No, Willow is busy. With some other guy. Forget her.

If only it were that easy.

           ***

(still August :) )

I avoided her for the next few days. Bad approach, I know. But I just couldn't see her "hanging" with him. I ignored her calls and texts. I avoided her worried looks.

Thea stook with me. I guess she understood my jealousy. I mean who wouldn't be.

"I don't understand how she doesn't get it! Of course, your boyfriend will be mad if you hang with another guy THAT much." Thea shakes her head as we walk to class. I just nod.

"Maybe I could talk some sense into her."

"No, just don't." I turn her away from Willow.

"Okay! Sorry." She continues walking with me.

I just wanted to avoid all things, Willow. It's embarrassing to say she hurt me. She really did

     ***

Yeah, poor little bean! Willow is a crappy girlfriend.

Don't fret little kiwis! Just wait. :)

QOTC: Pizza or Boneless pizza?

-Ava