Chapter 13

It was Tuesday morning and I got out of bed to get ready. I thought about all of what Justin said to me yesterday. I was glad he told me the truth and I do understand the situation he was in, and he said he was done selling. 

I got up and dressed int the school uniform and headed out the door. I was surprised to see Beckett pacing around outside the apartment complex when I pulled up. 

"Beckett? What's wrong?"

He looked up and he looked worried and angry at the same time. I saw movement and Drake and Layla came running along not making eye contact with Beckett. Drake kissed her gently and got into his car and drove off. Layla slid into the car next to me not looking at me. 

I shrugged and drove off. 

"You and Drake did it."

"Yup."

"Beckett walked in on you."

"Yup."

"It was worth it."

"Hell yeah." 

We laughed it off. As I drove on. 

"So Drake came over last night and we said we loved each other. We got kissing and um, well things escalated. Then this morning he woke me up to a nice surprise and well, Beckett came to get me up for school and saw. He kind of yelled at Drake and called him a pig then stormed outside." She said. 

"Well, he is new to the whole taking care of a human being." I reminded her. Seeing your sister doing it with a guy could traumatize an older brother. 

We pulled into the school and Drake pulled up next to us. He got out and pulled Layla next him. I could see some of her hickeys when she pushed her hair to the side. I ran up and fixed it up a little for her. 

'Thanks' she mouthed

'Thanks' she mouthed. They walked into to school while I watched Justin pull in on his bike. He got of and pulled off his helmet revealing a tired and sleep deprived Justin. My eyes widened and I walked over to him. 

"Are you ok? How much sleep did you get last night?"

"An hour or so. Don't worry." He yawned and covered his mouth. "I was thinking of you all night and couldn't sleep."

Wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. We walked into the school and relaxed on a  couch in the student foyer. I pulled my backpack next to us and leaned on him. 

"You should have stayed home to get more sleep."

"But then I wouldn't get to see you today." He said smiling down at me. 

I blushed and hid my face through my hair. He reached over and moved my hair and lifted my chin by one finger. 

"Don't hide form me hun." He said. He brushed a kiss against my cheek. I leaned against him and closed my eyes.