Chapter 27

KAILA'S POV

A week later we got back home. Justin went to his house when we got back so he could unpack and promised to text me later and I went home and checked up on Grams. She seemed to be doing a lot better than when I had left. Dad was away on business and left some of his men at the house to watch Grams and I.

I started to unpack when I got a text message from Justin

-Meet me at the park near your house in an hour<3

-Ok see you then<3<3

I put my phone down and finished unpacking and threw laundry in the wash. I wen to the bathroom and freshened up my makeup and applied some extra deodorant. 

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was time to leave for the park. I got in my car and drove the ten minutes to the small grassy area nearby. I parked and waited for Justin to show up. 

After about twenty minutes a tried calling him but he never answered. Ten minutes later I tried again, but he never answered. I decided to wait for a while and turned on the radio in the car. I listened to music and waited. 

After about an hour of waiting I drove over to his house. His bike and car were sitting outside. I knocked on the door but there was no reply. I jiggled the door handle and the door opened up. 

I went inside, "Hello?"

His mom and siblings weren't home but I heard shuffling around where his room is. I made my way and heard a moan. Terrified, I started making assumptions but I pushed them to the back of my mind. 

I opened the door and my heart in my chest broke into pieces. 

He was laying on his bed shirtless with his fly undone and Olivia on top of him in just her underwear kissing him. 

I stepped back, but when I did I bumped into his door and they both looked up. "Hi Kaila." Olivia said as she smirked. Justin pushed her off him and on the ground and got up. 

"KAILA!" he yelled. 

I didn't know what to do, but I ran. I couldn't bear it. I ran into my car as he came running out trying to fix his fly and I turned on the car and pulled out of the drive way. 

Only then did I notice Olivia's car across the street. Tears sprung out of my eyes. I drove back to the empty park and leaned my head against the head rest. 

Ironic enough, Rolling in the Deep by Adele came on the radio. (Song above) My phone beeped over and over with texts and missed calls from Justin. 

I turned the phone off and flipped it over so I didn't have to see it anymore. I continued to cry and when I was done I looked up to my mirror and wiped away the tears. 

I held my head up high and drove home

I held my head up high and drove home. When I got there I called Layla and told her everything that had happened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~