Part 1

(This will be in both Jimin's and Yoongi's POV)

Yoongi's pov

"You really are amazing"

"You really are amazing". The young man says and I ignored him. "Why are you still here?". I asked. "Wh-what?". He sits up. "I expected you to be gone by the time I was done with the bathroom". I said fixing my tie. "Bu-but I thought...". "Wrong". I said. "You thought of something wrong". I turned to him. "Leave".

"Yo-you said that...". "Really? You really thought I liked you?". I had to laughed. "I got what I wanted from you, so you can go". I said. "Yo-you ass!". He yelled. "Language". I sassed. "I-I gave you my virginity!". He shouts. "And that was a big mistake... As you can see". I yawned. "I hate you!". He shouted.

"Are you going to leave anytime soon or are you going to keep bitching?". I asked. "I'm going to have you kill...". "You will not remember anything that happen and will leave my home in silence". I hate using my vamp powers on people... Its tiring. The man got dressed and walked out in complete silence and I sighed. "Fina...".

"MIN YOONGI! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!". I rubbed my ear while looking at the door. "So damn loud". I walked out my room and went to the very loud screamer.

I looked around the room and groaned. "You screamed for me and you're not here!". I yelled. "Stop wasting my time!". I shouted. "Fuck everything you stand for!!!". I laughed and turned around.

 I laughed and turned around

"Eww...". I scoffed. "Would it kill you to dress appropriately for a change?". I said. "Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I have to dress like one". He said. "And I'm YOUR father!". My dad yelled. "Wouldn't know by how you dress". I snickered. "Why did I see one of your hookups leave my house?". My dad asked. "Cause you have good eyes?". I said.

"Damn it Yoongi! Didn't I tell you to stop fucking randoms in my house!?!". My dad shouts. "Didn't I tell you that if you didn't allow me to leave that I would do what I want?". I fired back. "I can't do that". My dad sighs. "And you know why too". My dad looked at me and I put my head down. "Now since you wanted to disobey the ONLY rule I gave you". My dad smiled.

'Oh my god please!'. I prayed silently.

"You're taking my place in the vamp council meeting".