Part 28

"Should I?"

"Should I?". I was staring at my phone debating whether or not to call Jimin. "He said text though". I bit the inside of my cheek. "Maybe I should wait, I just left his house... Then again... He doesn't have my number". I continue to stare at my phone. "Baby daddy!!!". I quickly punched Yeon in his throat before he came to me.

Yeon fell to the ground holding his throat. "That's what you get". Ryri laughed stepping over Yeon. "I've been knocking on the door for one whole minute, how dare you ignore me". Ryri said. "What the hell do you want Ry?". I groaned. "Tae's number". Ryri said. "Who?". I looked at him. "My yellow eye Prince". Ryri hissed. "Don't know him". I shrugged.

Ryri looked like he wanted to beat my ass... Again. "I'll let that slide". Ryri made a fist. "He's to busy drooling over Jimin". Yeon huffed. "What does he have that I don't?". Yeon asked. "Eternal beauty". I said. "Excuse!". Yeon yelled. "I am beautiful!". Yeon shouted. "The mirrors in my house says otherwise". Ryri snickered. "Bite me Ry!". Yeon growled.

"I rather die a million more times then to go near you". Ryri scoffed. "I...". "Text him Yoon, you don't want to be rude". Ryri told me. "I was talk...". "What should I text him?". I asked. "Stop igno...". "I don't fucking know... Say hi or something". Ryri says and we looked at Yeon who went quiet. "Have something to say?". Ryri asked.

"I...". "I'll just say that this is Yoongi". I cut Yeon off. "Don't be ru...". "That's a bitch move, he knows that its going to be you, I don't think Jimin will be giving out his number like that". Ryri said. "Hel...". "You might be right". I said. "You bi...". "Give my your phone, I'll do it myself". Ryri snatched my phone away. "Don't tou...". "Wait! I'm not ready!". I started to panicked.

"I am". Ryri laughs and starts typing with extreme speed. Yeon looked at us and just left. "Done!". Ryri smiled and puts my phone down. "What did you...". "Bye Yoon!". Ryri smirked and left. Fearfully, I looked at the text.

Yoongi

Hello my beautiful angelic flower, this is Yoongi, your future husband. I just wanted to tell you that, I haven't stopped thinking about you and I never felt so attached to anyone in my whole life. Looking at you once changed my life for better and worst. Better, cause I used to be a hoe and worst cause if you're not in my life, all I will see is cold darkness. I will like to take you out this weekend... If you like. 💜

"Ohhh my god". I threw my phone on the couch and dropped to the floor in embarrassment. This is the backstabbing shit I was talking about. "He just ruined my chance with Jimin!". I yelled and heard my phone buzz. "Oh god... Its the cops". I gulped and checked my phone.

A little Angel 🌌

So... I can tell your friend wrote this cause my friends did the same to me, so please don't worry. But I have to say... He has a way with words. Anywho, I was waiting for you to text me and I'm sorry that Saga watched you choke. I yelled at him for that. I was hoping we can meet this weekend, mother is going away and its a chance to talk... Only if you want.

"Calm down Yoongi". I told myself. "You have all night to fanboy". I nod.

Yoongi

That sounds good.

A little Angel 🌌

Wonderful! I'll prepare a room for you. Looking forward to talking to you again. 😊

"A room?". I tilted my head then smirked.

"Sounds fun".