Part 35

Yoongi's POV

"Why aren't these assholes and Minsa not picking up?"

"Why aren't these assholes and Minsa not picking up?". I groaned and shoved my phone in my pocket. "I can't believe they're ignoring my Angel". I clicked my tongue and heard someone knocking on the front door. I looked at it and looked for a maid or someone else to open it. "SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!". I screamed. "THIS AIN'T MY HOUSE, SO COME OPEN IT!".

No one came to my voice and I sighed. "I'M EXTREMELY AND DEADLY LAZY! I HAVE A PRESCRIPTION!". I screamed and still no one came. "I would fire...". "You're so lazy". I saw Ryri walking past me to open the door. "How the hell...". "Why didn't you open the door!?!". Minsa yells marching up to me. "This ain't my house!". I yelled. "Told you he was going to say that".

I hissed at Yeon and he blew me a kiss. "Don't you know you're sexy when you're angry". Yeon said. "I fucking hate you". I growled. "I don't know why, I'm a loving and gentle person". Yeon whipped his hair. "Now... Where's the munchkin that's trying to take you away from me?". Yeon looks down the halls.

"How dare...". "Yoongi? Where did you go?". I heard Jimin's voice coming from upstairs. "Get out!". I whispered yelled. "Nah". Aza giggled. "I want to see if Jin is here". Minsa said. "Tae must be here... I smell him". Ryri says. "You're a creep". I said. "Oh?". I turned seeing Jimin standing on the stairs. "Hello". Jimin smiled and my associates bowed to him.

"That's not necessary". Jimin giggled and looked at Yeon. "You're so pretty!". Jimin says catching him off guard. "Oh? Th-thank you". Yeon blushed and plays with his hair. "And you're from the diamond clan correct?". Jimin asked. "I-I am". Yeon said. "I knew it!". Jimin jumps and rushes to Yeon's side. "Are you born with those around your eyes?".

"N-no, its just tradition to put them there". Yeon said. "They are beautiful". Jimin says with shining eyes. Yeon's whole face was red while mines was red with anger. "Are you all staying the night?". Jimin asked. "Yes". They all said and I turned to them. "Fabulous!". Jimin claps and Yeon linked arms with Jimin. "Did I ever tell you that I was jealous of your beauty?".

'This fucking liar". I glared at him. "Oh no, you're far more prettier then me". Jimin giggled. "Nonsense". Yeon said. "You are staying with me and I have to call Tae, he will love to meet you again". Jimin said. "Tae?". Ryri slide next to Jimin. "So you're the one that likes Tae". Jimin said. "Yes I am". Ryri grins. "Mistress?". A butler called out.

"Perfect timing Romeo, please prepare rooms for them". Jimin said. "At once". The butler bowed. "Chim! Where is he!?!". Taehyung ran in

 Taehyung ran in

"You look... Oof". Taehyung pushed Ryri out his way and made his way over to Yeon and Jimin. "Hello!". Taehyung smiled. "Hello Taehyung". Yeon bowed. "Please, call me Tae". Taehyung said. "Come! We need to make room in my room before Jin appears out of no where". Jimin says pulling Tae and Yeon upstairs. "I was forgotten".

"I was pushed by the love of my life!". Ryri yelled. "Jin's going to hate me". Minsa sniffs. "Minnie... I know he hates you". Aza chuckled. 'Fuck y'all'. I huffed and went upstairs.

'I want Jimin to myself'.