Part 17

'Bitch'. I turned to my window.

 I turned to my window

"Good morning Jimin". He chuckled. "Saga!". I threw my slipper at him and he laughed. "Why are mad at me?". Saga asked. "Mother is very mad at you!". I yelled. "Is that right?". Saga says. "Should I start caring now or...". Saga says rolling his wrist. "Saga! Mother is about to fire you!". I yelled. "Is that right?". Saga said. "Should I star....". "Saga!".

"Alright, alright". Saga sighs. "Lets go meet the bitch witch". Saga said. "That is my mother you're talking about". I hissed. "I'm sorry". Saga bows. "Lets go meet Mrs. Bitch witch". Saga laughed while walking out my room. "She is my mother!". I yelled chasing him.

 I yelled chasing him

"You are a joke". My mom spat at Saga. "I asked you to do one thing and that was to ALWAYS be my son's side and the ceremony was the ONE night you should have been near him!". My mom shouts. "Mother plea...". "Jimin, quiet". She glanced at me and I looked down. "You have thirty seconds to save your job, what do you have to say?". My mom asked. "I have to pee".

I turned to Saga in shock. "Ex-excuse me?". My mom said. "I have to pee, so how long is this going to take?". Saga asked. "Do you know who...". "I'm sorry but what you were about to say wasn't about to answer my question". Saga cuts off my mom. "And in case you haven't noticed I have been doing my job... Its just that you weren't around to notice". Saga scoffed.

"What did you say?". My mom growled. "I said I have to pee and I do my job, so stop acting like I don't". Saga glared at my mom and turns to me. "I'll be in your room". Saga disappears after saying that. "Disrespectful little...". My mom starts squeezing her pen in her hand. "Have some blood tea mother". I told her.

"Fine". She says and I quietly left her office. "Your mother is such a bitch". I jumped hearing Saga behind me. "Can you stop calling her that?". I said. "I'll try to not say it out loud but I won't stop calling her what she is". Saga grins. "And why didn't you tell her?". Saga asked. "It only concerns you and I". I said. "Aww, you trust me". Saga laughed.

"But here". Saga hands me a small notebook. "This was the only thing I can find on him". Saga says. "Its enough, thank you". I took the book and Saga pats me on my head. "You're welcome". Saga said. "Stop patting me on my head!". I shouted. "Nope". Saga laughs and disappears. "This is why I hate vampire ninjas". I groaned and went to my room.

"Lets see what I can find on you".