Part 55

I stared at Ryri with my heart stopping. "Wh-what did you...". I grabbed my chest. "I'm guessing you didn't know". Ryri tugged his collar. "No! I didn't know!". I shouted. "Why would he take him!?!". I yelled. "Hey, I don't know so don't at me". Ryri puts his hands up. "I found out three days ago cause Yeon's location was on". Ryri said. "Why would Saga put him in danger?". I sat down.

"I didn't even want Saga to go in the first place and now he drags Yeon with him? What was he thinking?". I covered my face. "Yeon is stubborn". Ryri said. "He either begged Saga or followed him". Ryri adds. "Does Yeon not know about Tetal?". I asked. "He does that's why he went". Ryri answered. "Explain". I said. "You should know that Yeon is from the diamond clan correct?".

"I do, but what's that's got to do with anything?". I asked. "If Tetal is haunted as everyone says, then what does that mean for Yeon?". Ryri asked and I had to think. 'What is he...'. I looked at Ryri again. "Are you saying that Yeon is... Not affected by that place?". I said and Ryri nods. "Dia, the Kingdom that Yeon is from has something called ice mist". Ryri said.

"Continue". I crossed my legs. "Legends say that anything dark or spiritual can't affect those that are colder then them... Have you been to Dia before?". Ryri asked and I shook my head. "Don't... Its colder then a bitch there, and the colder the better". Ryri shivered. "So they like the cold?". I asked. "No, they're just used to it". Ryri says. "Trust me... Saga is ten times safer with Yeon with him".

"I'm happy to here that but I would still like to know that Yeon went with him". I said. "Saga shouldn't have went in the first place". Ryri said. "Huh?". I looked at him. "I told you, that guy is dangerous". Ryri said. "I know but I just want to ask him why he gave my family this power over another royal vampire families". I said. "Jim...".

"I appreciate your concern Ryri but I will find him and I will not accept it if you get in my way". I said. "He's bad news Jimin... I'm telling you". Ryri said. "And I have Saga with me if anything goes south so rest assure". I smiled. "Jim...". "Mistress? I have returned, do you need anything?". I turned to Luna's voice. "Yes Luna, can you please escort Ryri to the door?". I asked.

"Jimin". Ryri looked at me in shock. "I truly am sorry Ryri, but I need to do this, I'm to close to stop now". I said. "Jim...". "Please follow me". Luna says glaring at Ryri. Ryri returned the glare and sighs. Ryri bows to me and follows Luna out the room. I put my head down and sighed.

"I'm sorry".