Part 15

'Oh my god!!!'. I sighed and turned around.

 I sighed and turned around

"I've been looking all over for you". He pouts walking over to me. Jeon Jungkook, a vampire I don't like AT all. He's been asking for my hand for years and I always tell him no. 'I should get mother on him'. I rolled my eyes. "You look stunning as always". Jungkook said. "The answer is no". I said. "What did I do for you to hurt me all the time?". Jungkook says.

"You're too persistent for my taste". I told him. "I just go after what I want... Is that bad?". Jungkook asked. "Its bad when what you want doesn't want you". I hissed. "Ouch... Feisty". Jungkook smirked. "Is it hard to understand that I really do like you?". Jungkook asked. "Very, since I never met you in my life and you come to my home and proclaim your love for me".

"Love at first sight is stronger then you think". Jungkook said. "Love at first only works for two people". I countered. "Not all the time". Jungkook smiles. "And that's why those relationships don't work". I said. "But Jim...". "Is he bothering you Vampiress?". I see my guards around me glaring at Jungkook. "He is really, please escort him out". I told them.

"What!?!". Jungkook yelled. "You heard the vampiress, you need to leave". One guard said. Jungkook glares at him and walks away while my guards follow him. "Finally". I breath a sigh of relief and saw a shadow behind a tree. "Come out here". I called out and the person obeyed.

 I called out and the person obeyed

"Tae!". I ran to my best friend. "Hi Jimin!". Taehyung shows his boxy smile and I kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here?". I asked. "I wanted to hang out with you but this dumbass ceremony is here". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I thought we could seek out but you were talking to... Jungkook". Taehyung says playing with his dress.

'Eh?'. I titled my head. "Oh!". I gasped. "You like him!". I said and Taehyung covered my mouth. "Shut up!". Taehyung growled. "Go talk to him". I said. "I-I can't". Taehyung whispers. "Why not?". I asked. "He clearly likes you". Taehyung looks down. "Please don't make me puke, I like this dress". I said. "I'll get y'all together, trust me". I grinned.

"Yo-you what?". Taehyung blinked. "I will get you and bitchkook together". I said. "Jungkook". Taehyung said. "Call him what you want". I shrugged. "How are you going to get him to even talk to me?". Taehyung asked and I smiled at him.

"Just leave it to me".