Part 93

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, I'm disappointed". Saga says and I glanced at him. "This is where you take me on our first date? To someones house? You cheap bastard". Saga said. "I didn't have to bring you". I said. "But you did". Saga pinched my cheek. "Get your hands off him". We turned to Ryri who was shooting daggers at Saga. 'I forgot, they didn't end on good terms'.

"Its Mr. Window". Ryri said. "Its Mr. Medieval". Saga scoffs. "Watch your mouth". Ryri hissed. "Windex, detergent, body wash, carwash... Take your pick". Saga smirks. "Enough, both of you". I said. "I'm here cause I feel Yoongi, he's very angry". I said. "Very". Ryri sighs. "Never seen him that angry before". Ryri scratches his head. "May I see him?". I asked. "I can't stop you".

"Thank you". I courtesy. "Saga, behave". I told him. "If he hits me, I'm breaking his spine". Saga says and I pull his ear. "Ow! Ow! Ow!". Saga whines. "Behave". I hissed. "Ok! Let me go!". Saga begs and I did. "Meanie". Saga fake sniffs rubbing his ear. "Same goes to you Ryri, behave". I said. "This is my house". Ryri scoffs. "And Vivi is my cousin". I smiled. "Fair enough". Ryri nods.

"Thank you". I said and walked into the house. "Punk ass bitch". "Pussy". "Fake ass ninja bastard". "Won't let the 1900's go ass bitch". "No name calling!". I yelled at them through a window. "So I can hit him!?!". Saga grins. "No!". I shouted. "That's some bullshit Jimin!". Saga crossed his arms. "You can't beat me anyway". Ryri said. "I can beat you in a million ways". Saga smirks.

"Y'all gonna fuck anytime soon cause I live for that gay shit". Vivi says. "Hi Vi!". I greeted from the window. "Hi cutie!". Vi waves at me. "Don't worry! I'll watch these two love birds!". Vi giggles. "This fail model is ugly!". Saga said. "Your skin looks fake". Ryri said. "Fight me!". Saga yells. "They're fine". I told myself and went to find Yoongi which wasn't hard to do cause I saw a bedroom door cracked open.

 I told myself and went to find Yoongi which wasn't hard to do cause I saw a bedroom door cracked open

"Yoongi?". I called out and he was staring at the ceiling. "Yoon?". I said and he glances at me. "Jimin? What are you doing here?". Yoongi asked. "I... Umm... Felt your anger". I told him. "I see". Yoongi looks back at the ceiling. "Are you ok?". I asked. Yoongi says nothing and closes his eyes. "Yo...". "I'm fine". Yoongi hissed. "No, you're not". I said. "Want to talk about it?".

"No". Yoongi says. "Yo...". "I said I'm fine!". Yoongi yelled and I raised my brow at him. "So we're doing things this way". I sighed and walked up to him and lightly slapped his cheek. Yoongi's eyes widened and he looks at me. "I told you why I was sad and you won't tell me why you're upset, that's not fair". I said. "You said that you will always listen when I'm feeling down and that applies to me as well".

"Ji...". "I'm not finished". I placed a finger on his lips. "Trust and communication is the biggest things in a relationship". I said. "Communicate with me, so you know that you can trust me". I smiled. "I do trust you". Yoongi says. "So talk to me". I touch his cheek. "I want to share your burden Yoongi, I want to help you... Like you helped me". I said.

"I...". Yoongi sighs. "I had a brother". Yoongi said. "You had a brother?". I tilted my head. "He died... And I didn't know". Yoongi says. "My dad hid the fact that I had a fucking brother from me". Yoongi starts shaking in anger and I held his hand. "Did you let your dad explain or did you let your anger control you?". I asked and Yoongi turned his head. "Talk to your dad Yoongi".

"No". Yoongi scoffs. "Talk to him". I repeated. "Why? So he came erase my memory again?". Yoongi said. "Yoo...". "So he can fill my head with lies and bullshit?". Yoongi huffed. "Want me to call Haru?". I said. "Please don't". Yoongi begs. "Good". I pat his head. "Go talk to your dad, when you're ready". I smiled. "Fine". Yoongi rolled his eyes and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Yoongi". I said. "Wh-whatever". Yoongi blushed and I giggled. "Oh! These are for you". I handed him a bag. "What is it?". Yoongi asked. "Just open it". I bounced. "Ok?". Yoongi gave me a look and opens the box inside the bag.

 Yoongi gave me a look and opens the box inside the bag

"Ain't they cute!". I squealed. "I made them all by myself!". I grinned proudly. "I-it took a few tries but I did it". I said. "They're good". Yoongi said. "Oh thank god". I sigh in relief. "Wanna see how they can become better?". Yoongi smirked at me. "Better? How?". I tilted my head. Yoongi takes some of the frosting off the cupcake and pulls me closer to him.

"Yo-Yoongi? What are you doing?". I asked. Yoongi said nothing and puts the frosting on my neck and licks it off. "Ngg". I shivered. "It tastes better on you". Yoongi whispers and kissed me. "Mmm". I put my arms around him and that was mistake. "Oh? You want to play?". Yoongi said. "N-no!". I yelled.

"To bad".