Part 67

"I'm telling you, its the maid"

"I'm telling you, its the maid". I repeated those words again cause Aza and Yeon didn't believe me. "And we keep asking you, what proof do you have?". Aza said. "Its always the maid!". I yelled. "Most shows point to the maid". I said. "This ain't no show". Yeon said. "This is a reality show". I glared at him. "You need to go out more". Aza says. "Make some more friends, eat ice cream... Live life".

"You're not helping". I hissed. "Wasn't trying to". Aza shrugged. "What about Haru?". We turned to Yeon. "She came in and instantly got rid of the spell". Yeon said. "Haru seems chill, I don't think she will hurt you". I told him. "And she doesn't even know you, why would she put a bomb spell on you?". I asked. "Maybe she's hiding something". Aza said. "I heard that the Omo family has a daughter but she disappeared".

"What does that have to do with Haru?". I asked. "The daughter was a full witch". Aza replied. "How?". I said. "Nobody knows". Aza says. "See!?! Even more...". "How y'all going to judge me without knowing me?".

"H-hi Ha-Haru". I waved. "Don't wave and stutter at me". Haru glared at me. "Y'all really out here talking about me". Haru said. "Why would I hurt someone that irrelevant to me?". Haru asked. "What sense does that make and what do I get out of it?". Haru says and we didn't answer her. "Exactly, now why were y'all talking about me?". Haru asked and I told her what happen.

"Viviana did?". Haru says and I nodded. "Huh? And here I thought it was her sister that was the wamp". Haru said. "Alright boy, its time for some neck". Haru said. "Ca-can you please rephrase that?". I shivered. "Wh... Oh... Y'all nasty". Haru said. "Didn't say anything". Aza said. "Oh?". Haru turns to her. "You... Stay away from Hoseok, that meal is mine". Haru smiled.

"Excuse you?". Aza said. "What ninja technique do you want me to use?". Haru asked. "I said Hoseok is mines". Haru said. "Over my dead body!". Aza yelled. "Are you telling me to make you a dead body cause I can". Haru grins. "Hoseok is...". Aza dropped to the ground before she could finish speaking. "Aza!". I ran over to her and she was cold. "What did you do?". I hissed.

"Dead body technique". Haru shrugs. "Fix...". "Now about that neck". Haru touched Yeon's neck and his whole body glows. "The hell?". I said and the glow quickly fades. "Well, well, well". Haru smirks. "It looks like Jimin knows a very dangerous person... How fun for me". Haru laughs. "Who is it? Is Jimin in danger? Can I help?". I asked and Haru turns to me. "Nah". Haru says.

"I need to...". Haru snaps her fingers and I got dizzy. "Sorry Yoongi but you and your friends can't help with this". Haru said. "Please?". I dropped to my knees cause the room felt it was moving to fast. "I'm sorry Yoongi... I really am". Haru says.

Then everything went black.