002

I blinked a couple of times, shocked at Felix's statement.

But, I decided to shake it off. I've met many Doms, it's nothing new.

"Are you sure you're okay if I regress...?"

He smiled, nodding. "Jeongin, you're safe here, you're safe with me. And you know that I find it adorable when you're in your little head space. You're just so squishy I just wanna hug you and love you forever."

He grabbed onto me, hugging me tightly as I giggled. "Okay okay. If I regress I'll just let it happen."

He pulled away, pouting. "What do you mean 'if'?"

He puffed out his chest and looked at me, trying to be funny. "I demand you go into cute mode."

I giggled again, shaking my head. "You're so weird."

Felix and I continued to play video games, still playing Mario Cart because I was determined to beat him.

I wasn't doing very well at that. Felix saw how upset I was, sad that I couldn't win, so he ran off the track, pretending it was an accident.

From him doing that, I was able to beat him just in time to the finish line.

I jumped up, throwing my hands into the air. "Yay!!" I giggled, and it was like that, I began to regress.

I think Felix noticed and cooed, "Awe, Jeongin is all giggly from winning a game."

I continued to giggle as I sat down. "Mhm! I won, Lixie!"

I began to clap my hands, bouncing in my spot slightly.

Felix smiled, "Jeongin, do you want to continue playing games or do you wanna go watch a movie?"

I gasped, "Can we watch Tangled???" Felix nodded, standing up and motioned for me to get up.

As I stood up, I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Of course we can watch Tangled. Do you need to change or are you comfy?"

I looked down at my sweats and hoodie, pouting. "No comfy."

I hopped down, pulling out the box I keep in Felix's closet of shorts and a big comfy shirt.

I usually keep knee highs in here as well. Turning towards Felix, I blushed. "Lixie....Can you turn around?"

He smiled, nodding. I changed into my comfy clothes before running past Felix into the living room.

I heard him chuckle behind me before he followed me, bringing Oliver with him.

---

Why is Tangled playing? I sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes before yawning from my nap.

"Lixie~ Innie want snacks!"

Lixie? Who is that? Nobody calls Felix 'Lixie'?

I got up from my bed and opened my door a bit, peaking out into the living room.

I couldn't see anybody from here so I guess they're on the couch.

"Okay, Jeongin. I'll go get us some apple slices, yeah?" I heard a hum in response before seeing Felix walk into the kitchen.

Jeongin. That name sounds familiar.

Going back to my bed, I decided to text Felix, not wanting to intrude on whoever was in the living room.

channie
who's here?

channie
and why are they calling you 'Lixie'?

lixie
my friend, Jeongin