027

Chan's P.O.V

Hyunjin came by and helped us take some of the bags to his house. Felix is riding with him while Jeongin and I follow. "Daddy?" "Yes, Baby Boy?" I glanced over at the younger who was fiddling with Oliver's feet. He stayed silent for a few seconds before finally speaking. "Will we be safe at Hyunjin's?" Will we? I have no idea. Felix tells me that this guy is dangerous and shouldn't be underestimated, but I almost feel like this guy just has the fear of god inside of everybody and isn't actually harmful.

"I think we will be." I turned to look at him, giving him a small smile as I squeezed his hand, before turning back to look at the road. He only nodded, looking out the window. I hope we will be. I will do anything to protect Jeongin. If this guy really is dangerous, I don't want him to hurt my baby any more than he already has. And I'll be damned if I let some guy just walk in and hurt those I love.

~

We finally arrived at Hyunjin's and were greeted by all of the guys. "Hey, guys. What are you all doing here?" I questioned as I got out of the car, walking over to help Jeongin out. "We thought you guys might need some help taking stuff in." Jisung spoke, patting Hyunjin on the back. "Yeah, and we all thought we could have a little "house warming" party for you guys." Woojin smiled at Jeongin and I as he walked with Minho to grab some of the bags.

With everybody helping, it didn't take long to get the bags inside and into everyone's new rooms. Felix's room was across from Hyunjin's while Jeongin and I would be sharing a room. I told Jeongin he could have his own room if he wanted but he was against the idea. The guys were starting to prepare dinner for us all while Jeongin and I unpacked a little bit. Felix was growing close with Hyunjin and honestly I think that is really great. Felix needs more friends and Hyunjin needs someone who can be silly with him.

Hyunjin gave Jeongin and I one of the bigger rooms. There was a walk-in closet, which just fascinated Jeongin, two french doors leading to a terrace, and a big king sized bed. Jeongin was placing some of his clothes in the closet while I was placing some things in the dresser.

"Daddy?" "Yes, Baby?" Turning around, I was met with the younger pouting with sad eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" He looked down and held up his collar. I looked at it confused. "What...What's the issue, Baby?" "I can't wear my pretty collar anymore." I smiled at the younger as I took hold of his collar and began to buckle it around his neck. "You can wear whatever you like, Baby Boy. Hyunjin is very accepting and I don't think anybody would really notice or mind." His eyes lit up as I finished buckling the collar. "So I can wear my tail?" "No." Jeongin pouted, playing with the bell on his collar. "But you said I could wear anything." I know what he's doing and it's working. 

"Come on, man, just let the kid wear his tail." Minho spoke as him and Hyunjin walked into the room. "Awe, what a cute collar!" Hyunjin squealed, admiring the collar around Jeongin's neck. "He can't wear his tail. He can wear his collar and that's it." Jeongin pouted once again resulting in Hyunjin pouting as well. "But he looks so sad. What's wrong with him wearing a cute little tail?" I clenched my jaw as I glared at Hyunjin. "What did you guys even need?" "We came to let you guys know dinner is almost ready." Minho stated as he began to admire Jeongin's collar as well, messing with the bell. "Maybe I should get Jisung one of these." Jeongin giggled, "That would be really cute~" Minho nodded, smiling at the younger. "Yes. Cute. Let's say that."

Jeongin turned back towards me, his eyes big while he pouted and tugged on my sleeve softly. "Can I wear my tail? Please Daddy?" I sighed loudly, hanging my head. "Fine." Jeongin cheered as he ran off to the closet. I pointed towards Hyunjin and Minho, glaring at the both of them. "But I do not want to hear a single word from any of you about his tail." They both exchanged looks before shrugging and walking out of the room. God help me.

Woojin, Hyunjin, and Minho were staring at Jeongin as he wiggled in his spot, excited about food. Jeongin was wearing one of his oversized sweaters, causing his tail to peak out from under it. I am praying to every god that he is wearing shorts under that sweater. Lord help me if he isn't. Felix was cooing the younger for how cute he looks while Jisung was admiring his tail.

"This is really nice. Where did you get it?" "I don't really remember. Daddy took me to a shop and we found it." Jisung only nodded before turning towards Minho, who just shook his head. "Do not even start. You are not getting one of those." Jisung pouted, going back to admiring the tail, knowing full well that he will win that argument and he will get a tail because Minho is whipped for Jisung.

I can't stop admiring the younger. He does look really adorable in his big lilac blue sweater, his tail peaking out, while his collar accents the sweater well. But I know why Jeongin wanted to wear it so badly. It's not just because he knows he's cute. No. It's because he's a brat and he enjoys pushing my buttons. And he thinks that just because the guys are here that I won't do anything.

"Okay," Woojin began, standing up as he clapped his hands together. "I vote we do something other than admire how adorable Jeongin is." Everyone nodded, agreeing with him. "What about video games?" Jisung suggested, catching Felix and Jeongin's attention. "I do have a game room." Hyunjin pointed out, making Felix and Jeongin jolt right up. "Where." "It's at the end of the-" Jeongin and Felix began to run in the direction Hyunjin was pointing, playfully pushing each other as they yelled about who was going to be first. I could only chuckle at how silly they both were as I started towards the game room, the guys soon following.

~

"Hey! That's cheating!" Woojin chuckled as he playfully pushed Jeongin, who was currently kicking his ass at Dance Dance Revolution. "Damn, go Jeongin." Minho commented as he shoved more popcorn into his mouth. "Where did you learn to dance so well?" "Lixie taught me." I looked over at Felix who was smiling like a proud dad. "Where did you learn to dance?" I questioned, kind of confused on when they both learned to dance so well.

The song soon ended and Woojin fell to the floor, panting, as Jeongin jumped around, rushing over to Felix. "Lixie Lixie will you play with me?" Woojin sighed loudly as he leaned against Hyunjin. "Who gave this kid sugar?" We all chuckled as Jeongin and Felix got ready for a game. I know I was supposed to be focused on them and their dancing and their snarky remarks towards one another, but I just couldn't get my mind off of Jeongin and how he looks. The way his sweater bounces as he dances. How his tail sways from side to side. The way his collar jingles as he moves. Fuck, he's killing me.

"Go Jeongin!" Minho and Jisung shouted. "Go Felix!" Woojin and Hyunjin countered. They were both dancing so hard, but in the end, Felix ended up winning. Jeongin pouted softly but hugged Felix. "You're a really good dancer, Lixie." Felix smiled at the younger as he hugged him back, patting his back. "You are too, Jeongin. Now, can we all just go sit down and breathe?" Woojin nodded as he and Felix walked back towards the living room.

The guys followed shortly behind while I stayed behind with Jeongin. "You dance so well, Baby." He blushed, looking down at his feet. "Thank you, Daddy." I hummed in response as I advanced towards him, causing him to back up until he hit the wall. He squeaked as his back met the wall, his eyes searching mine. I looked him over once more before leaning in, my lips grazing his neck. "It's so mesmerizing to watch you dance, Baby Boy." He gulped nervously, "Thank you, Daddy."