CHAPTER ZERO

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter zero
╚═══════════╝

❝ REDAMANCY
ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ ❞

CASSIDY MONTGOMERY WAS WHAT YOU'D CALL A LEGACY. her family had been in the order since the first generation and it was only a matter of time until she joined as well.

cassie was groomed to be in the order so in her freshman year of college it was only a matter of time until the blue rose was found in her dorm.

she had always been a quick learner so getting into the order and learning magic wasn't hard for the girl. what was hard was her want or need to always do what she felt was right.

she was a human development major after all and she wanted to help save the world anyway she could.

once cassidy put her mind to something, it was rather hard getting her to change her mind. she often fights her own battles and would do anything for her greater good.

her parents made a deal with the school to get the girl her own dorm room so that there was no chance of anyone else finding out the secret. cassidy often felt lonely in her dorm because of that and would spend most of her free time either with her best friend, lilith bathory, or she was with her closest order friend alyssa drake.

the montgomery family had a legacy to uphold and it was all hanging on cassidy's shoulders as she tried not to fuck it up and become a disgrace to the family name.

it was a lot to put on one person but it had to be done in the eyes of one of the oldest order families there where.

she had to be perfect for the order and had to keep the order a secret from enemies. but that was the easy part compared to keeping it a secret from her best friend, who knew about her long before she had a chance to hide it.

and adding a boy into the mix didnt exactly make cassies job easier when it came to keeping enemies out.

AUTHORS NOTE !
this feels kinda bad but i wanted to sorta do an introduction as a chapter so tell me what you think!