CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty seven
╚═══════════╝

❝ IRENIC
ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ❞

THE GROUP WALKED DOWN A BLUE HALLWAY, ALYSSA LEADING. "this is the first spell we learned." smiled alyssa towards cassidy and lilith and while cassidy smiled lilith responded, "why would i care?"

"right. why would you." stated alyssa and jack quickly defended her, "she's trying to help-"

jack accidentally bumped into alyssa, making her drop the bowl on the ground. it shattered and jack stared down, "oh, crap. sorry."

lilith pushed jack out of the way, "we don't need magic." she continued walking a bit before stopping at a map of the building.

"that's a lot of ground to cover." remarked jack and hamish instructed, "okay alyssa and i, jack, cassidy, and lilith, that way both groups have knight and order powers and cassidy can keep lilith from ripping jacks throat out."

lilith turned to hamish, "try again." hamish sighed and quickly grabbed jack, leaving.

"no!" drew out lilith and alyssa went to object, "that's probably not the best idea."

"do not kill her. cassidy you're in charge... i can't believe i said that." ordered jack.

"i won't."

"no promises."

"i really shouldn't be in charge."

all three girls looked at each other before turning down a hall.

ALYSSA CHECKED HER PHONE WHILE THE THREE WALKED. cassidy had been holding onto liliths hand and swinging their joined hands as the three walked.

"they find him?" asked lilith and alyssa shook her head, "he just asked the same thing." lilith quickly turned away, pulling cassidy with her as they continued to walk.

"how's your archaeology program?" wondered alyssa and lilith looked at her confused, "i dropped out like a year ago." both girls quickly checked a room while cassidy wandered around looking for randall.

"how did you know i was interested in archaeology?"

alyssa paused for a small second, "you must have mentioned it when we were in freshman year." "we never took a class together." stated lilith as alyssa checked another door.

"you know, those lecture halls are so big and full of students. it's hard to keep track of everyone, you know?" excused alyssa and lilith stopped, "yeah, i do. i also know we never took a class together. i had most classes with cassidy and she knew you so she would have introduced us."

cassidy nodded in agreement as the three kept walking and alyssa went ahead, "we need to keep looking for your friend."

"that's another thing. why are you so hell-bent on helping us? you're mad at your boyfriend." accused lilith and alyssa scoffed, "he is not my boyfriend."