CHAPTER SIX

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter six
╚═══════════╝

❝ WONDERWALL
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ❞

CASSIDY HAD DECIDED TO GO ON A LATE NIGHT STROLL. she couldn't focus on the homework she had so decided to take a break to help her focus more.

she walked through the peaceful woods and looked around at all the trees in the darkness.

cassidy had always enjoyed the peace that the nighttime brought. often thinking that the day time was too chaotic and needed to be more peaceful like the night.

she felt the nighttime was misunderstood and that people often think of night as scary or dangerous, instead of calm and mysterious.

she continued to walk when she heard a low growl. cassidy looked around as she grabbed her small knife which she used to cut her palm every time she wanted to use an incantation.

it was necessary to give a sacrifice or else something bad would happen after the spell.

cassidy turned around at a sudden presence behind her and let out a small cry of fear when she saw a huge werewolf standing in front of her, growling.

cassidy was frozen. she didn't know what to do or what spell would even be able to harm a werewolf, her mind had gone blank and the only thing that helped her know she was still alive was her shaking hands.

the werewolf got closer and cassidy looked straight into its eyes. all she could see was the hunger behind a familiar pair of eyes, yet she wasn't focusing on how they were familiar.

cassidy thought she was going to die when the werewolf came closer and growled in her face. she turned her face to the side and shut her eyes tight.

"please." whispered cassidy trying to keep herself from letting out a loud sob and angering the beast.

suddenly the werewolf backed off a bit and looked at her. that was before it transformed back into the human side of it.

"cass are you okay?"

randall.

cassidy looked in front of her quick with her eyes wide in shock. she one didn't expect the beast to be randall and two for him to not have any clothes on.

randall went towards the girl and she quickly scooted away.

that was when he realized what he had done. randall's face suddenly went into its own look of fear before he covered his junk.

"holy shit i did not just transform back in front of you..." randall couldn't comprehend how he had been so stupid to forget that she didn't already know about the wolves.

he watched as cassidy shook a bit from the fear and frowned, "cass i'm not going to hurt you! i mean it's me, randall! yeah i almost ate you but i didn't!"