CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter twenty three
╚═══════════╝

❝ VIRAGO
ᵃ ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢᵗʳᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵉˣᵉᵐᵖˡᵃʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳᵒⁱᶜ ᵠᵘᵃˡⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ ❞

CASSIDY LOOKED AT RANDALL, "DID YOU JUST ASK WHAT I THINK YOU ASKED?" he nodded, "yeah we'd have to check with lilith and hamish but if you wanna be more in the group than you are, than let's see what sticks."

cassidy didn't know what to say. on one hand, it sounded amazing to finally feel she belonged with her friends while on the other hand, she didn't know if she wanted that type of additional pressure.

one secret was already hard enough to hide.

randall noticed her inner conflict, "hey, if it isn't meant to be you'll stay the same super cool girl i know." cassidy smiled and nodded, "yeah okay, if the other two are okay with it i'll try."

randall quickly took her hand and pulled cassidy inside. he looked around for lilith and hamish before seeing them both in the living room.

randall dragged cassidy behind him before he stopped in front of lilith and hamish, making the two look at cassidy and randall suspiciously.

liliths eyes went to slits, "what did you two conspire?" cassidy gasped in fake shock, "woah that's a bold assumption. but also this time it was all randall's idea."

lilith and hamish turned their attention to randall making him a bit nervous, he played with cassidys hand behind his back, "well, cass and i were talking and i may have came up with the idea to have her go into the hide locker chamber and see if any other hide picks her...and before you say no, remember that she'd be way better protected and she already knows more about the knights than any of us so she can use her wisdom to help herself too."

the other two just stared at randall for a second.

"if she wants too!"

"no fucking way!"

randall's eyes grew big by the two very different answers and lilith glared at hamish, "what do you mean "if she wants too"? no! we aren't putting her in more danger than we've already put her in."

hamish looked at lilith, "maybe we should just see what she wants to do." lilith turned to cassidy fast, "okay fine. what do you want to do cassie?"

cassidy looked between everyone, randall giving her a thumbs up, lilith with an annoyed pout, and hamish looking calm.

"well if it's gonna cause problems-"

"cass, just tell us what you want. not what will make us happy."

cassidy nodded and took a deep breath, "i guess it could be cool... and i'd feel more apart of the team. so yeah, i'd want too."

randall smiled at cassidy and hamish smiled a bit too before standing up, "than let's go see."

cassidy stopped him, "wait. could we maybe do this tomorrow? i don't want to rush myself into anything this serious this fast." hamish nodded, "yeah, of course. just tell us when and either one of us or all of us will come with you."