CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter thirty six
╚═══════════╝

❝ TOSKA
ᵃⁿ ⁱᵐᵐᵉⁿˢᵉ ᵃᶜʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡˡ ᵃᵗ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ❞

CASSIDY STOOD ON A TABLE AS SHE DUSTED THE CEILING FAN OF THE ORDERS PARTY ROOM. all the wolves had to clean up after the party from the night prior and cassidy seemed to be the only one enjoying it.

"can't remember doing this much cleaning the last time i was in this stupid group." groaned lilith as she sweeped the floor.

randall looked up from cleaning a chair, "there better be some kind of mr. miyagi-style lesson behind all this." jack sighed, "theres not, its just cleaning."

"look on the bright side. we can always sanitize them to death." remarked hamish and cassidy rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, "you all complain so much."

randall looked at her, "why are you standing on a table?" cassidy shrugged, "i'm cleaning the fan and wanted to make a game out of it... but now i kinda need help down."

randall laughed before quickly running to her aid and putting his arms out towards cassidy. she leaned down a bit and put her hands on his shoulders as he grabbed her waist before helping her down.

cassidy smiled, "thanks." randall nodded before going back to his cleaning while cassidy cleaned the table she was just standing on.

lilith continued to sweep, "i vote we take their memories away, see how they like it." hamish poured himself a drink, "ah, but then they wouldn't know they were being punished."

lilith sighed, "true." hamish leaned back in his seat and put his hand on the chair next to him before randall slapped his arm down so he could clean the chair.

"what's wrong with gutting them like pigs and leaving them to rot in the sun?" questioned jack and cassidys eyes went big as randall spoke, "wow."

lilith looked at everyone but jack, "even i'm appalled." jack nodded, "yeah, midnight is not patient. he wants revenge, and blood. mostly revenge."

"well, midnights gonna have to wait." replied hamish and jack sighed, "i told him that, but he keeps pressing to be released hamish."

hamish turned to jack, "you need to keep him under control. we've lost our greatest asset."

cassidy looked at him confused, "our positive mindset?" randall also questioned, "our youthful optimism?"

"our anonymity." responded hamish and randall quickly spoke as hamish did, "our anonymity."

"once we retaliate, the order is gonna know we have our memories back." explained hamish and jack walked towards the older boy, "so let's just kill them all."

randall looked at jack, "are you sure that's just midnight talking?" jack snapped back, "yes. mostly."

"i was gonna say we need an exit strategy." spoke hamish and lilith questioned, "so until then, what?" randall sighed before moving his arm in a circular motion, "wax on," he sprayed the air, "wax off."