This is Home - Final Chapter.

Song: Switchfoot - This is Home <<<This song fits perfectly, PERFECTLY!

I looked up at Ike as he looked down at me. His blue eyes, streaking with green were bright and happy. The love-struck expression on his face made my heart squeeze and my knees weak. He shot me a half smile, that one cute dimple was on full display. We were dressed in the Aldav's color. Ike wore a nice navy blue suit, with silver cuffs and designs. I was dressed in silver swooping dress with navy blue designs that ran along the dress. My hair was curled into a chignon with two tendrils hanging in front of my face.

"You look beautiful," Ike's eyes flashed to violet, and I playfully glared at him.

"You better stop giving me those bedroom eyes before I jump you right here and right now," I whispered.

Ike smirked, "that...hmm that doesn't sound so bad," he actually looked like he was imagining it. I laughed hitting him in the arm. We still haven't bonded, and the bond was making being in his presence a struggle. My body practically called for him whenever he was near of far. It didn't matter. Ike was the delicious, moist chocolate chip cookie, and I was that girl on the diet. I wanted him, but I knew now was not the time.

I noticed his crown, embedded with beautiful intricate jewels, was lopsided, so standing on my tippy toes I fixed it. I brushed against him and once again his eyes flashed to a deep hungered violet. "Now you look almost as good as me," I teased looking away from the heated look and fighting back the blush.

"Ouch," he rebutted playfully and I glanced back up at him to see him smiling down at me. I loved his smile.

"And please welcome the Golden Couple!" The announcer's voice heard from the other side of the curtain.

Just in time, I turned back to the curtains as they were pulled open. Sunlight shimmered on Ike and I like a golden halo. Thunder of applause as we were made visible made the smile on face grow wider.

"Ready princess?" He asked, looking down at me.

Taking a deep breath, I nodded. "I'm ready Princey Boy." He rolled his eyes at the name my friend Kaiya had given him and interlaced our fingers. Together we strolled to the mahogany stand in front of us.

Scanning the crowd I saw my friends Kaiya and Zeal both yelling animatedly in the first row. The loud crowd continued to roar. The sun was shinning brightly as the wind gently blew the lone strands of hair in front of my face. The purple sky was clear and peaceful. I smiled gently.

Turning to my left I saw the Aldav family. Mist, Harmony, Ingel and surprisingly Zotar too were clapping happily.

Behind them sitting in the chairs were my two Earthling best friends, Simon and Lilly. They had awoken a day after me. At first they were paranoid at the foreign environment, but my friends here easily eased Simon and Lilly into the idea of Terra. They now never wanted to leave.

Simon was whooping and Lilly was clapping overly excited. Next to Simon was my dad. Each day he was getting better. His natural brown hair was starting to grow through replacing the dull white color that had once overpowered his strands. He had to use a walking stick to get around, but the healers were positive that he would be able to walk one day. As he sat there looking up at me, proudness and joy radiated off of him.

Next to my father was Charles, the butler who had been my father figure. He smiled proudly at me, hand in hand with his daughter. She had been in the group that we had rescued from the Dynaots planet. She had the same blue eyes like her father and was a nice brunette girl.

"A huge round of applause to the Golden Princess!"

The thunder of applause grew to roar of cheers. They all knew about what happened. They knew I had somehow singlehandledly destroyed the Dynaots.

Turning back to the crowd, I smiled up at Ike as the applause continued. He smiled down at me, happiness shinning in his eyes. Looking on at the large crowd, the feeling was unexplainable. It was completeness. I no longer felt empty or isolated. I had a huge support group, people who loved me and people that I loved dearly. For once in my life I was truly happy.

I changed.

I had changed into a better me. I knew I was capable of anything. I would take being princess in strive; I would look after these people like they were my own children. We had lost people in the invasion and each life they said was lost was a hit to my heart. I felt protective of these people, I would do what was best for them and myself. We still knew there was chance the Dynoats would return but I didn't care. We had won this battle and all together we would win the war too. The Dynoats could throw whatever they wanted at me, us, but they would lose. Evil may progress for a long time, but like history shows it will always be vanquished. And If I was going to be the vanquisher and put my life in danger for these people than so be it. I would never back down, and I would always fight.

A string of colorful feathers birds with white stripes running along their heads were let loose. They all shot out of their cages, jetting into different directions in the sky.

"To symbolize how you brought peace to our world," Ike whispered into my ear, erupting goosebumps that traveled through my entire body. My hand gripped his tighter.

Colorful balloons were let loose into the sky creating a splotches of rainbows across the sky. The balloons floated freely through the lavender sky nearly covering the entire sky.

"To symbolize hope for a brighter future." He whispered once more giving my hand a tender squeeze.

Watching in amazement, hearing the crowd still roaring I looked up at Ike only to see him looking down at me. He gave me a lopsided grin, that one cute dimple appearing. I smiled up at him and looked around seeing all the happy faces. Looking back up into the sky watching the balloons float away, I let out a peaceful breath.

I had found the place I was looking for. This is where I belonged I finally realized, scanning the gleeful faces in the crowd. Thousands of people had showed up to see me. Adorement and respect on all of their faces all because of me...their princess.

This was home and there was no way in hell I was going back to how it had been before.

VOTE. FEEDBACK. COMMENT. THOUGHTS!? LOVE YOU ALL!

 I just want to say thank-you to everyone who has supported this book

 I just want to say thank-you to everyone who has supported this book. This is not the last chapter, but I just saw this book had hit the the 1000 marker for votes and I was so surprised! THANK-YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS, SUPPORT, AND FEEDBACK!!! I LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL.