😍59😍

"I'm about to get onto the plane. I'll see you in a few hours." Y/bf said standing up. "I can't wait to see you baby!" I said pouting my lips and blowing him a kiss. He blew me one back and smiled. "I love you babygirl I'll see you soon." He hung up as he walked towards his gate. I texted him "I love you too. Have a safe flight I'll see you soon." I sighed burying my face into my pillow. I couldn't wait to see him. I decided to go find something to do considering Y/Bf wouldn't really be able to talk on his flight. We'd have to leave in four hours to be able to make it to the airport in time for when he landed. I decided to do a face mask and tidy my room. I put on my music and started dancing as I cleaned my room with my face mask on. I'd took a good half an hour to clean the room. I decided to go in the shower as my mask had dried. I washed my hair and showered. I sat in there a little longer trying to keep myself busy so time would go faster. There was still 3 hours left until we had to leave so I decided to take extra time doing my routine and self care after I got out the shower. I put my hair into a towel and put on my sweatpants and a hoodie Y/bf had sent me a few days before. Once I was done with my routine I went down to the kitchen. "Let's make cookies." My mum said getting a bowl out of the cupboard. "They'll be done in half an hour you can take them with you to the airport." She said putting them into the oven. I went up to my room and put on my music daydreaming about everything I wanted to do with Y/bf. "Lets leave in two minutes." My dad said coming into my room. I put my shoes on and got a few things I needed and got into the car. Once we got to the airport we waited in the car. Y/bf texted me to let me know he'd landed and I waited for him to call once he'd got his bags to tell us where he was waiting. He called me a few minutes later and I walked into the airport trying to find Y/bf. I walked up behind him and hung up on him. I hugged him from behind and he quickly turned around. "Y/n!" He said picking me up and holding me tightly. I hugged him back and we stood there for a while. We eventually started to walk to the car. We talked about his flight and his family and plans most of the ride home. We sang a few songs and I fell in love with him all over again. He fell asleep halfway through the journey leaning his head onto my shoulder. I kissed his forehead in an attempt to wake him up once we pulled up to my house. Of course it didn't work, once Y/bf was sleeping it was almost impossible to wake him. I eventually got him to wake up. "You'll be more comfortable in my bed." I laughed. I took his bags up to my room and Y/bf threw himself onto my bed. I helped him put his stuff away and got into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." He said I turned over to face him holding him tight. He smelt so good. I buried my face in his chest. "I love you." I whispered.

__________
I want to see my boyfriend 🥺

Guys I need imagine ideas so if y'all have any requests send them to me