😍23😍

I was jamming to my music in my room, I was so caught up in my music that I didn't hear a van pull up at the house across the road. A car pulled up behind it, that must be the people who are moving in. My favourite song started playing and I began dancing again. I was pretty hungry so went downstairs to find some food. "Hey Y/N there's people moving in across the road." My mum said as I walked in the kitchen. "I know. I've seen the van." I said getting a slice of cake out the fridge. I ran upstairs and the van was gone. I looked into the window of the room opposite mine and saw a guy standing there. He looked pretty cute from here. I was secretly hoping that would be his room. "Hey Y/N we're gonna go greet the people opposite in a bit. I'm gonna make cookies, you wanna help?" My mum shouted up the stairs. "Sure!" I said practically running down the stairs. Me and my mum made cookies.  Mum put them in the oven. After half an hour of having my own party, the cookies were done. Mum put them out on a plate and we all went out to go meet them. My mum knocked on the door and I had the plate of cookies. I was kinda nervous when I heard someone opening the door. "Hi we live across the street and we just wanted to welcome you." Mum said. "Oh hey!" It was his mum. "These are for you." I said smiling sweetly. "Thank you!" She said moving to let us in. "Sorry about all the mess and boxes. Most of it is Y/bfs." She said. She took us into the front room which had just a couch in it. His dad walked in the room and my dad started a conversation with him. "We could all help you out." My mum said. "Thanks but there's no need." His mum said. My dad was already helping build some drawers. "I could help you with the kitchen and y/n can help y/bf." Mum said. "Sure! Y/bf!" She said calling him downstairs. He came down the stairs and walked into the room. Damn he really was cute! "Yeah." He said. "Y/n's gonna help you." I smiled at him. He stared at me for a while and then smiled and nodded. "Okay let's go!" I said making him laugh. We both picked up a box each and took them up the stairs. We carried them into his pretty empty room. I helped him sort out his clothes and all his other things. "So what school do you go to?" He asked. "There's pretty much only one high school in this area. So I'm guessing we're going to the same one." We ended up talking and laughing a lot. I had a feeling we were gonna be really good friends. Before I left I got his number. "Y/bf can walk to school with Y/n tomorrow if he wants." I heard mum say as I walked down the stairs. "Sure! If it's okay with you Y/n." Y/bf said looking over to me. I nodded " That's fine." We all then left and went back home. I ended up on FaceTime to Y/bf for most of the evening. Then I told y/bff about him and we ended up talking for a while too. I looked out my window and saw him in his room. I looked at him, he really was so cute. He was looking back at me and I waved. We both waved at each other and ended up laughing. I waved at him before texting him 'goodnight' and closing my curtains. I met him the next morning so we could walk to school together. We talked a lot as we walked together. I saw Y/bff waiting at the gate. "Hey Y/Bff!" I said waling up to her and hugging her. "Hey!" She said. "Who's this?" She said winking at me. I blushed "This is Y/Bf." I said. "Hey." He said waving at her. "What class are you in first?" I asked Y/Bf. "English." He said. "Hey we're in the same class!" I said checking his timetable. "Thank God!" He whispered. I giggled and we all walked to class.

-------- SKIP TO AFTER ONE MONTH-------

I waited for Y/Bf outside his house. "Hey Y/N." He said hugging me. I could tell he was nervous for some reason. "Hey! How are you?" I said. "I'm good." He said. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing." He laughed nervously. "Why are you acting all weird?" I laughed. He didn't say anything. "Y/Bf!" I said trying to get his attention again. "Huh?" He said. "Oh sorry Y/N." He said. I laughed "Seriously, what's up?" I grabbed his arm to stop him walking off. He blushed looking at me. "Nothing." He said quietly. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. He sighed and we walked in silence for most of the way. I felt him moving closer to me as we walked. "Y/Bff!" I said thankful to see her because it was starting to get a little awkward. "Hey Y/n. Oh and Y/Bf." She said hugging us both. "Y/bf walked off to find one of his friends on the team. "Y/bf is acting so weird." I told Y/Bff. "Really?" She said. I nodded. "I don't know why though. He won't tell me." I sighed. "He'll tell you soon. You guys are so close. You might  as well make a move on him." She winked at me. "No he doesn't like me like that." I said blushing. "Really?" Y/Bff said raising her eyebrows. "What do you know?" I asked her. He must have told her something. She didn't answer me she smiled at me and walked ahead of me. I walked to class and saw Y/Bf and Y/Bff talking they both glanced over at me and continued talking. I walked over to them and they went silent. "Y/N. I need to talk to you after class." Y/Bf said. I nodded. I was thinking about him all through class. What did he want to talk about? I waited for him after class. "What did you wanna talk about?" I said. He looked into my eyes and leaned forward. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I kissed back and after a couple of seconds he pulled away. "Did that just happen?" I said surprised. He nodded. "Y/n you're so beautiful and I love you. Please be mine?" He said. "Yes!" I said hugging him tightly. "I love you too by the way!" I said. 

--------------------

Hope all of you are doing okay! :)