😍55😍

I turned over to see Y/Bf still asleep. I lightly kissed his cheek and checked my phone for the time. 8:30, way too early to be awake on a Saturday. I decided to get up anyway leaving Y/Bf asleep. I lifted his arm gently off my waist and got out of bed. I brushed my teeth and tip toed down the stairs to the kitchen. I tried to be as quiet as possible putting on our favourite song, the speaker was on the lowest volume so the music was barely audible. I then carefully mixed the pancake mix and put a pan onto the stove. I waited for the pan to warm up and made sure there were no lumps in the pancake mix. I smiled as I successfully flipped one of the pancakes. I took it out and put it down onto a plate. I heard faint footsteps behind me but didn't pay much attention to them as I was expecting Y/Bf to still be asleep. I heard the music on the speaker get a little louder and arms wrap around my waist. "Morning princess." Y/Bf said kissing my neck gently. "Morning baby." I turned my head and he kissed my lips. I made some more pancakes while Y/Bf stayed hugging me from behind. He then got out another plate and some fruit and started cutting it. I put on the kettle and made us both coffee. I loved mornings like these. "I love you." Y/Bf said as I handed him a mug full of coffee. "I love you too." I said sitting next to him and eating my pancakes. "What do you want to do today?" Y/bf asked finishing a mouthful of fruit. "Hmm let's go rollerblading!" I said. Y/bf nodded and took our plates after we'd finished. "Go get ready, I'll clean this up." He said. I kissed him and went upstairs to shower. We were both ready in an hour and we left. "I haven't been rollerblading in ages!" I said as we walked in. "I know! Remember our second date here?" He said holding my hand. I smiled nodding. That was the date he asked me to be his girlfriend. We put on the rollerblades and got into the little rink they made. Y/bf held my hand to stop me from falling. "It's been so long I forgot how to skate!" I laughed. We both tried slowly skating around and Y/bf ended up tripping and falling. I tried catching him but failed because our hands were tangled. Instead I fell with him, somehow landing on top of him. We laughed and I leaned down to kiss him. "You're so cute." He said as I helped him up. "Shh you're my cutie." I said linking our arms together.

---
It's almost Christmas omggg
If y'all have any requests send them to meeee