😍48😍

I got out my car and knocked on Y/Bf's door; we were gonna go out to meet some of our friends. "Hey Y/N." His mum said opening the door for me and letting me in. "Hey!" I said walking in. "He's upstairs." She said pointing upstairs. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I knocked on his door. "Come in." He sighed. I walked in to find him laying on his bed with his face in a pillow. "Woah what's wrong babyboy?" I said sitting next to him and rubbing his back. He sat up and looked at me. "I'm ugly." He said looking me in the eyes. "What? No you're not!" How could he say that, He was the most perfect boy I had ever seen. "I am." He said looking into his lap. "Where? Show me where, I don't see it." I said making him look at me. "Everywhere." I stared at his lips and leaned into him. He leaned forward too "Shut up." I whispered kissing him. "You're perfect and I love you." I said once we pulled away. "I love you too." He said hugging me. "Let's go cutie." I said helping Y/Bf off his bed. "Fine." He pouted getting his jacket and holding my hand. 

----------

My phone broke and we can't get it fixed :/ Hence me not writing for a while. I still haven't got a new phone yet so idrk when I can properly update yet. Buttt here's a very short imagine for y'all :)