Chapter 43

Storm's pov

Oh my God!

That's her brother?!! I mentally smack myself, of course that's her brother. He literally just said it but wait, what does he mean by again?

He scrutinizes the look on my face and quirks his brow. "Are you trying to figure out what I mean by again?" His deep alluring voice asks and I gulp, shaking my head before bobbing it up and down.

Artemis chuckles and steps between us. "You're kinda of in his personal space. Do you mind moving back?"

Apollo looks down at her and a faint smile appears on his face before he pulls her into his arms. "I'm happy to you see you little sister."

Artemis struggles in his arms but he only squeezes tighter forcing her to dangle in the air. I get over my shock and stare at them in amusement. Looking around, Lyle, Jay and Sunny both have their jaw dropped, eyes wide as they stare at the pair in shock; mostly him.

"Alright, alright, let me down." Artemis says and he releases her. He steps away from her and looks around the room, his brows shooting up when his gaze lands on my friends and sister. 

"The friends and Ollie's mate are here." He states more than ask and I'm shocked that he knows about them. Lyle gulps, blinks a few times before he shakes his head, muttering under his breath.

Jay just looks stupefied and Sunny just has a blank look on her face. They are probably in shock but he doesn't bother and just turns to face Artemis with a serious look on his face.

"They are on their way little one." He says and Artemis purses her lips.

"How long till they reach?" She asks and I frown at them. What are they talking about?

He shrugs. "Not sure but you need to be ready." 

She sighs and looks away but then her gaze falls behind him. "Alec, what are you doing here?" She asks in surprise and that's when we notice the guy quietly leaning against the wall with a blank look on his face.

His green eyes soften a bit and he steps away, walking towards Artemis with a smile. He stops beside Apollo and even with his height, it's still nowhere near the the god beside him.

"Hey Alpha Artemis." 

Artemis smiles and quickly pulls him in a hug. "Why haven't you come around?" 

My eyes narrow into slits and I glare at the arms, wrapped around her. Who the hell is this? Someone snickers in the background and I shift my eyes to stare at Ollie. He laughs, points at the two of them and mimics my expression.

I grit my teeth, glaring at him and he only chuckles. I look away to see them still hugging and I clench my jaw in irritation before stretching out my hand and pulling Artemis by her waist.

She yelps in surprise and whips her head around to face me but I still keep my eyes on the prissy in front of me. 

"Storm what's wrong?" Artemis asks softly and prissy asshole chuckles and shakes his head.

"Possessive much." He says, staring at me in amusement and I narrow my eyes, mentally planning how to get rid of him. A soft laugh floats through my ears and I look down, my face softening at the look on her face.

She pats my arm and kisses my jaw. "Don't worry, he's like my son."

I nearly choke on my saliva when she says that but before I can ask what she means by that Esme walks into the room with a sour look on her face and plops down on the couch, gritting her teeth in annoyance.