Final Epilogue

The car drove steadily to midnight fall pack. Storm and Jay were a bunch of nerves and Lilah just felt her Alpha and beta were acting strange.

They were almost close to the border. He inhaled the air but couldn't find Artemis' scent.

Is she not around?

"We're almost here." The driver piped up and Storm grunted. He felt nostalgic, he felt the pull of the people here and most importantly he could smell some familiar scents.

Jay looked at his friend's disappointed look and he could tell that Artemis wasn't around.

"Can you smell her..." He trailed of and Storm nodded, knowing exactly which 'her' he was talking about.

"She's at the training grounds." He replied. 

Jay nodded and tapped the driver on his shoulder. "Stop the car please."

The car stopped and he got down, took off his clothes and shifted into his grey wolf. Yes Jay became a werewolf. He bolted into the direction of the training ground and Storm watched him go.

"Where is he going to?" Lilah questioned and Storm shrugged, not giving her an answer.

She pursed her lips and stared at her Alpha through the mirror. She bit her lips slightly. "Alpha Storm."

He hummed in response and she felt her heart rate spike up at the warm sound of it. "There's something that I would like to say."

Storm watched her for a minute.

"We're here." 

He looked away, his eyes landing on the building in front of him. Home.

He got out of the car with Lilah behind him. He hadn't taken a step forward when he heard a gasp and two bodies collided with is legs.

"Uncle Storm!" Two childish voice greeted his ears and he looked down to see two children clinging onto him. He stared in awe at them. They look like the exact replica of his sister and Ollie. 

He was an uncle.

He looked up quickly, trying to find them and his breath hitched in his throat. There his sister was, standing at the bottom of the stairs in shock. Her hand was over her mouth and her eyes were wide open in shock.

She looked like a shocked fish.

He looked down at the two girls and ruffled their hairs. "Hi little ones. Do you mind letting go of my legs so I can see your mommy."

They nodded there head quickly and let go before they each took his hand and pulled him in the direction of Sunny. Sunny stared at the man approaching them in shock.

She couldn't believe it. He looked just like her brother. Every detail except that he looked a bit mature and powerful.

"Mommy! Uncle Storm came back from his journey so now you can't cry anymore." Her first born Blue said with clear blue eyes shining brightly at the mother.

Yes the father name her Blue because of how bright her eyes were.

Sunny choked back a sob and stared at the person in front of her. 

"Hello sister. Missed me?" Storm finally said and she cried jumping right into his arms.

"Oh my gosh Storm!" She cried, squeezing his neck tightly. The bump prevented her from hugging him well so she could only settle to choke him. 

"To tight." Storm wheezed out, patting her arm and she shook her head, tears and snot dripping onto his clothes.

She couldn't believe it. Her brother was alive. She could feel the sibling connection between them. This wasn't a look alike; no this was her brother.