When the elevator got stuck and he has claustrophobia : him as your ex boyfriend

Kim Taehyung (oneshot):
Walking inside the HYBE Labels building, everyone greeted me as always as I smiled and bowed at them. What am I doing here? Well, I'm an idol too....actually after me and Taehyung broke up, me and my group finally debuted. It was like my dream came true and I was happy even though I lost the most important person in my life. It has been almost a year now and our group is doing great as well as Taehyung's. I never knew why he broke up with me, but I knew I have to admit it and so I did. We respect each other at work and we also barely see each other, so that makes things easier for us. As I entered the building I saw the elevator door closing, so I quickly ran to it and stopped it with my hand. The door opened again and I saw Taehyung standing there with surprised and nervous expression. I gulped and bowed to him, looking down as I entered. The ride was silent until the elevator stopped. I looked around and the lights stopped working as well. I sighed and clicked the 'call button', but no one answered. After trying it for the 3rd time, I decided to try it later even though I was nervous, I was quite calm. I turned back and saw Taehyung shaking, his hands were fiddling and all sweaty. His forehead was sweaty too and I could see tears in his eyes....that's when I remembered...he had claustrophobia. My eyes widened as I patted his back. 'Tae are you okay?' No response. 'Tae don't worry, everything is gonna be fine, alright?' No response again. I held his hands and made him sit down. I loosened his tie and wiped his tears away. 'Tae look at me.' I said, but he didn't, so I lifted his chin up. 'Tae...everything is gonna be completely fine, okay? Nothing is gonna happen to you!' I said as I hugged him tightly. 'Shh, I'm here, I'm here.' I whispered as he sobbed in the crook of my neck. 'I-I'm s-so sorry Y/N. P-Please don't l-leave -m-me again.' He cried out, stuttering and I felt his lips on my neck, kissing it gently. 'T-Tae-' He pulled away and before I could say something, he kissed me. I was shocked, but kissed him back as he put me on his lap. 'Y/N...I'm so sorry for leaving you. It was never my intention.' 'Than why Tae? Why?' I asked, looking down sadly. 'I thought I was hurting you, cause so many things needed to be done and I was stressed out and always acted cold towards you which you've never deserved. I was a bad boyfriend....I heard you crying that one night and so I thought that breaking up with you will open your eyes and you'll get the chance to meet someone new....someone way better than me.-' He wanted to continue, but I interrupted him. 'Kim Taehyung! How could you do that? You were the best boyfriend I could ever dream of! If You would've talked to me about it, everything would be better. I didn't cry, cause you were cold towards me! I cried, cause I was worried....I knew something was happening, but I didn't know what is it.' I sighed before continuing. 'I love you so much Tae and I swear nothing! Nothing could ever change this. There is no one better than you for me Tae, keep that in your mind.' I said as he smiled slightly and smashed my lips on his. 'I love you too Y/N. Would you like to go on a date with me?' He asked as I nodded happily. We were making out when suddenly a familiar voice approached us. 'Uhm...guys, are you done here?' I turned my head towards the door, only to be greeted with Namjoon and Hoseok as they smiled at each other. My cheeks turned red and I hid my head in Tae's chest from embarrassment. He stood up with me hanging onto him like koala and walked past them. 'Yah, Taehyung! Call us next time to turn off the cameras! My virgin eyes were deeply injured!' Hobi yelled as we laughed. 'As If you were still a virgin.' Taehyung said and rolled his eyes to which I giggled.
__________________________
👀💜