When your mother pressures you to break up : him as your cold boyfriend

Min Yoongi (oneshot):
Y/N's POV:
I just made some coffee and cookies as my mother said she wanted to came. Yoongi was at home too today, so he said that he will attend too. Suddenly I heard the door bell ring. 'Yoon! Mom is here, come downstairs.' 'Going babe!' He yelled back and came downstairs as I went to open my mom. She went inside and we were talking about things for a while. Everything was fine until the topic came again. Well, Yoongi never heard my mom pressuring me about this, but I've had. 'When will you guys get married and have kids?' She asked, making Yoongi almost choke and as he was drinking the coffee, he accidentaly spilled the coffee on himself. 'Omg, Yoon are you okay?' I asked as he nodded. The coffee fortunately wasn't hot anymore, so he didn't get burned. He excused himself and left upstairs. 'What the hell mom?! Why did you do that?' I almost yelled at her as she flinched a bit. 'And what did I do Y/N?! I just want to know, cause you are going to be 30 soon and your biological clock is running, but you seem like you don't care at all. Look I really like Yoongi and he is a nice guy, but you are together for 6 year and he still didn't propose to you, isn't that weird?!' She asked as we were both standing now, boiling with anger. It is true that we are together for a long time, yet Yoongi still didn't propose to me. I know it might be weird, but Yoongi just isn't that affectionate type of guy. He is cold most of the times, but I know he loves me by these small things he does. Mom is always pressuring me, but this time it went too far. 'Mom, marriage isn't important these day-'
'Oh really?! And weren't you the one who dreamed her whole life to get married and have a big family?! Were you or were you not?!' She yelled as I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. 'Mom why are you doing this to me?!'
'You really think that he still loves you after six years relationship without a marriage?! You think that he doesn't have a side chick?!' She shouted making me flinch. 'Mom Yoongi isn't like that!'

'Oh really?! Y/N I'm begging you for your own good! Break up with him! This isn't going anywhere, you need a man and you need a family!'
'Mom How can you say that?!' I cried out even more and collapsed on the floor. 'I'm not going to break up with him!' I shouted angrily. 'So you're seriously gonna wait?! And what If he still won't want to have a family with you or Marry you?! Will you waste all this time, will you seriously loose your chance just because of him?!'
'But I love him mom! Why can't you understand, why are you so selfish?! And yes, I'm going to give up everything in the world, cause I love Yoongi with my whole heart and I trust him with my life! If staying with him means no family or marriage than I still won't leave him mom! Of course, I want to get married and having a big family is my dream for so long, but my love for him is way stronger than anything in this world and I'm not gonna give up on him just because you don't like that and my life isn't going by your plans!' I said and suddenly felt my cheeks burning. 'She slapped me?' I thought, but got interrupted. 'ENOUGH?! HOW DARE YOU SLAP HER?!' Yoongi came and held me in his embrace. 'She is my daughter, I can slap her even twice If I want to! Y/Naah get your things...you're going with me!' 'She isn't going anywhere!' And they started arguing for a whole minute until I spoke weakly. 'Leave mom! I'm staying here, please leave.' I said crying into Yoongi's chest. She just chuckled sarcastically. 'You know what?! Fine! Do what you want, but don't come back to me crying when you find out that has a side chick or something and he broke up with you after 6 boring years of relationship. Don't go back to me, when you find out that you can't have kids anymore, cause you're too old! And don't go back to me with regret! And I'm telling you....he is gonna break your heart, but you're just too stupid to realize-' 'LEAVE ALREADY!' I yelled to which both of them flinched as I cried hysterically. 'GET OUT!' Yoongi yelled and slammed the door on her. 'Y/N are you okay?' I was so emotional right now. I shook my head and pushed him away running upstairs. 'Y/N wait!'
'What?! What do you want to say, huh?! Apologize for nothing? Tell me Yoongi! Are you even planning on marrying me one day? Are you planning to have a family with me?! Or was I always just your stupid game to play with?' I snapped at him without even realizing it. I shook my tears off and ran to the bathroom as I locked myself there. I didn't want to be rude, but I was just so pressured by the whole situation that let it out on him. Regret was eating me up, so after like 10 minutes I stepped out. I went to the living room, but Yoongi was nowhere to be found. The only room that I didn't search yet was his studio. I slightly opened the door and saw Yoongi with his earphones making some beats. A thing he does when he has an inspiration or when he wants to calm down. I went inside and without a word I sat on his lap, crying again in the crook of his neck. I though he would be cold towards me after what I did, but instead he took off the earphones and softly rubbed my back to calm me down. I snuggled even closer to him and he tightened his grip. I always feel so safe in his embrace and he knows that very well. 'I-I'm s-so sorry Yoon. I-I l-love you s-so much, please don't leave me. I-I don't care about kids or wedding ring on finger! I just want to spend my life with you and I completely trust you.' I confessed as he brushed my hair.
'Shh, It's okay. I love you too baby. I'm not leaving anywhere.....I was thinking about what you said-'
'No please don't, I didn't want to-'
'Shush, let me speak! I was thinking about what you and your mom said and I never knew that your dream was to have a big family and in fact.....Y/N....' He said and suddenly stopped, making me nervous. He took his coat and took out a velvet covered box as my eyes widened and the whole world stopped. He opened the box and a ring with a cute middle size diamond was there waiting for me. The ring was just perfect and more importantly I realized that I found myself a perfect man for the rest of my life..... (The rest is on you to imagine🤗💜)
__________________________
I'll probably write some one shorts between my series, so you won't get bored🙂👀💜