When you fall in love with your boyfriend's enemy : both of them as rappers (5)

Min Yoongi (series: part 5):
Y/N's POV:
.....I had the urge to kiss him when suddenly his phone rang and ruined everything. He cleared his throat as my eyes widened and I quickly got back to my seat. He didn't stop me. 'Gosh, so stupid Y/N! So stupid!' I taunted myself and looked outside the window. 'Yeah?!' He answered the phone. 'Alright...where?' He didn't seem okay, his mood was down, I could tell by the way he spoke. 'Fine, but I can't right now. I can come afternoon...maybe at 1 or 2pm?' He sighed. 'Okay. Bye.' He hung up the phone and rubbed his eyes. I wanted to ask If he was okay, but after what did just happen, I didn't want to embarrass myself even more, so I just kept quiet. He looked at me and I knew it, but I couldn't face him now. 'Y/N-' 'C-Can we drive, please? I have a couple things to do today.' I lied, cause I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't have anything to do. He hesitantly nodded and drove off the road.
Later on, I chose a couple of needed things to buy as Yoongi paid. I didn't want him to do so, but as I didn't have any money, I couldn't really complain. He even bought me McDonalds, so I won't be hungry at home. The car ride back, was weird, tense and silent, but neither of us wanted to speak.
He dropped me at the apartment as I took the bags. 'Uhm...thanks for...this. I'll give you the money as fast as possible.' I said and before he could say something, I walked inside the building. I was relieved when his car drove off the road. I really didn't want to talk to him. I was standing right infront of the apartment's door when someone back hugged me. The arms were strong and the scent was familiar. 'J-Jay?' I stuttered as his head snuggled deeper in my neck. 'Come back Y/Nieee...Jay miss you.' He said with an evident pout on his lips.
This was probably the biggest disadvantage when it came to dating Jay....you never know in what mood he is. He can change moods in seconds and it gets very scarry sometimes. From being all pouty and sweetheart to being an agressive and selfish.
He placed soft kisses on my neck as my breath hitched. I slowly turned around and looked at him. 'H-How have you been? Were you safe that night?' I asked with a painful smile also full of fear. 'Yeah, yeah, I was...I was thinking about you the whole time, love.' He said as he brushed the strands of my hair behind my ear. He pulled me into a kiss as he held me close and tight to his body. 'I'm very sorry, please forgive me?' He made his pouting face, trying to convince him. I didn't even know If  I want to believe him at this point. I didn't know If the person standing infront of me truly loved me and I myself wasn't sure about my feelings. 'I-I don't know Jay...I need some time for myself. I know you are sorry and I accept your apology, but please, give me some time.' I said hoping he would understand, but his eyes darkened. 'J-Jay try to understa-' He punched the wall beside me, anger fuming through his eyes as he was breathing heavily. 'Y-Y/N please! Come with me I need you!!!' He said desperately. I was scared, my heartbeat was going crazy. 'J-Jay...How did you find me?' I asked with my shaky words. 'Uhm...I-I...I just-' 'What?! Do you have a GPS set on me or some fucking spy?!' I raised my voice as he kept silent. 'Don't you raise your voice on me!' He screamed and slapped me. His hand was imprinted on my right cheek as I held it. Tears streamed down my face. I was scared to death, but his eyes softened. I knew he came to reality from his beast-self and regretted everything. His eyes became watery as he want to hold me, but I pushed him away. I couldn't face him, not now. Deep inside, I cared for him and I was worried about him, but now I saw just a pure hate towards him. 'Y-Y/N...I-I'm sorry, I-I....p-please forgive me love, I need you, please!' His pleading got me so worried and I was feeling sorry for him, but what he did just a while ago was wrong, very wrong. 'L-Let go of me Jay!' I said as he shook his head and wanted to pull me closer to him, but someone yanked his hand away. That someone was my brother. 'GO AWAY?! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING? GO AWAY BEFORE I PRINT YOUR DIRTY FACE WITH MY HAND!' Hoseok yelled as he pushed Jay away from me. 'Y/N-' 'Please go Jay...' I managed to say through my shaky voice. 'D-Don't leave me like this. I love you! Please don't leave me. You know I didn't mean what I did or say! I truly didn't! I am so sorry, please!' He cried desperately. I wanted to answer him and tell him that I will come back just to make sure he wouldn't do soemthing stupid, but it was late as Hoseok dragged me inside the apartment. I slided down th cold wall as I hid my face in the palms of my hands and cried. 'Y/N? Y/N stand up!' He said as he helped me to stand up. I immediately jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. 'I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Hobi.' 'Shhh....It's okay. It's not your fault that he came. I'll make sure to keep you safe from that bastard.' H said angrily, but I caressed his hand. 'He isn't a bad person Hobi, he just....he is different and that's what I love about him or at least loved.' I whispered the last part as he sighed in disbelieve. 'Do you really? Do you really love him after he slapped you right now? Do you love him after he took you away from your own family and friends? Do you love him after he was constantly pressuring you about having sex?! Do you?!' He was dead serious.
'I-I-' 'What happend here? Who slapped who?'
__________________________
👀💜