Arranged to a cold/playboy mafia (3)

Park Jimin (series: part 3):
Y/N's POV:
Ever since I moved to Jimin's mansion, I felt like in prison and also weird. Jimin didn't really talk to me, our bedroom was seperated....well almost everything was arranged, just so we wouldn't really meet and I was sure that this was Jimin's thing. I was sad, I didn't know what I'm doing bad. He seemed nice when we were around our families and friends, but at home....he didn't even seem like anything, cause I almost never saw him. I didn't know what is wrong, If It's me or him, but I couldn't take it anymore. I felt lonely and well...basically I was alone.
I sighed as I nervously stared at the clock. Today was the day I had to Marry Jimin. I didn't know How to feel.....part of me was still hoping that we will create some bond between each other and that things will get better while the other part told me to be prepared for the worst. I gulped down the tears in my eyes, since I didn't want to ruin my make-up and put on a fake smile as I walked out of the room to my father. 'You look breathtaking princess.' He said as I smiled widely. 'Thank you appa.' I bowed to him like a 'good girl' I am and walked with him to the altar. The classical music played, children were throwing rose petals everywhere and everyone was smiling happily.....everyone except me and Jimin. Everything was perfect....except the fact that I was marrying a cold ass womanizer. I successfully held the tears back in my eyes as I was now standing infront of the altar. My father gave me a peck on my forehead while gently rubbing my hands. 'Take a good care of my princess!' He said as he looked at Jimin who bowed and smiled. 'What an act.' I thought to myself. 'Sure, don't worry about it sir.' Jimin said while taking my hand from my fathers as I walked up the little two stairs. I wanted to roll my eyes so bad, I wanted to run away and kick this jerk in his balls, but I couldn't. 'Aish...me and my 'good girl' ass!' I scolded myself, still looking at him with a fake smile as he did the same. We exchanged our rings and than was the time for a kiss. The moment which should be magical and I should be excited for.....instead I am disgusted and It's gonna be awful for sure. I stood there blankly as he leaned in. His nose brushed against mine as I could feel my heartbeat rise. I stared deeply into his eyes and just when I was about to look at his lips, he finally smashed them against my cherry ones. Butterflies filled my stomach as it did flips. Without noticing, my hands slided up his arms as I locked them behind his neck, hesitating a bit. While his hands weren't hasitating at all as they caressed my waist and kept me closed to him. Our heads tilted to the side as we somehow enjoyed this feeling. Everyone was cheering and clapping for us with tears of happiness in their eyes. Soon we pulled away, while I wanted to back away and turn sideways....he didn't seem to share my interests. His eyes piereced my soul. 'Gosh...he's so hot! What are you doing to me Park Jimin?!' I thought to myself. His eyes were trying to tell something, to reveal something about him, but he won against them and kept every emotion inside. He kissed me again without moving, just savoring and enjoying the kiss until he finally pulled away. We turned to the audience. Everyone happy, our mothers crying while fathers were drinking champagne and laughing happily while talking about business things. We went down and walked away through the path as the children again threw flowers everywhere. We went away as I told Jimin that I need to go to toilet. He didn't respond and followed me. I didn't want him to follow me, but I didn't say anything. We walked inside his parents mansion as I looked around. 'C-Can you show me where is the bathroom?' I asked as I turned around to look at him, but instead bumped into his chest. 

Jimin's POV:
She looked at me with her doe, innocent eyes making it even harder for me. I tried so bad to control myself. If I could I would take her right now, right there, but I couldn't. Not because of the people here or anything, cause I have my guards with me, but because.....I don't know. Ever since this girl came into my life, my mind is doing crazy turns. I don't know what to think or do anymore. I tried to ignore her and stay away from her, yet I still find myself searching for her, following her every step and seeing her cute little actions that secretly makes my heart flutter.  The way she smiled at me genuinely when we first met at her parents house was just different. I see that smile infront of my face everytime I want to sleep, than again I dream about her. I don't know what's happening to me, but our kiss today......it wasn't just an ordinary kiss....at least not for me. Her cherry, perfect lips are so tasty, I just couldn't get enough of them. Her innocent eyes makes me want to protect this girl at any cost, but why? Why when she's just a stranger? I didn't have any answer for that. 'J-Jimin?' She asked with her sweet, angrily voice as I looked at her. 'Fuck....why are you driving me crazy Park Y/N?!' I thought to myself. 'Wait?! Did I just say Park Y/N?! Fuck!' I accidentaly groaned loudly as she flinched a bit, making my eyes widened. 'Y-Y/N....I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...no I mean I-' Before I could finish my sentence she cut me off with a kiss. I was shocked, but melted into it. 'You talk too much Chim.' She mumbled as she kept on kissing me. 'Y-Y/N....I-I won't be able to control myself.' I mumbled back as I was stopping my hands from roaming around her perfect, curved body. 'Than don't.' She whispered teasingly. 'That's it'
__________________________
👀💜