When you have to share a room with him : him as your ex-enemy (3)

Kim Seokjin (series: part 3):
Y/N's POV:
Our faces were just inches away. His hot breath fanning against my skin, but I didn't seem to breathe at all as I was too caught up in the moment. My eyes searching for galaxy in his own. His head was moving closer as well as mine when suddenly a loud knock on door could be heard. I immediately stood up and mentally slapped myself before opening it. 'Hi Y/N...me and the other girls are going out shopping. Do you want to go too?' Jennie asked as I nodded and smiled at her. 'Of course Jennie, come in.' I said and gestured her to go inside. It was maybe a little weird since Jin was there too, but I really didn't want to talk to him about what just happend or being teased about it. 'Uhm...I will go to the bathroom, is that okay? Will you need to go there?' He asked as I just shook my head. 'So...How is it with...you know...Jin?' 'Ugh...believe me It's not good. He is such a pain in the ass!' I said as I rolled my eyes, but than again when I remembered what did just happend I unknowingly smiled. 'Yeah, yeah sure.' Jennie said and chuckled, but I didn't pay any attention to her...all that was in my head was Jin and what I didn't know is that he was listening the whole time. I got ready and we walked together with the other girls to the city center. We bought a couple of thing and of course mainly clothes and now we are sitting in a cozy cafe. We ordered some latte and waffles with ice cream. 'So...we haven't talked to each other in a while, so tell me what's new Y/N?' Jisoo and Lia looked at me as well as the others. 'Uhm...nothing new really. Just a lot of work in my company.' I said as they nodded. 'And what about....you know....your private life?' Yuna asked smirking as we all laughed together. 'Oh...well you see....I'm single. I'm not very lucky when it comes to guys that's probably it, yeah.' I said chuckling nervously. 'And what about you? Is Namjoon a good husband?' She nodded while giggling a bit. 'He is truly great, well you probably know him better than me, but he is just so cute. I...actually have a surprise for him, but you have to promise me not to tell anyone!' She said as we all nodded excited. 'I'm pregnant.' She said as well widened our eyes and hugged her. 'Omg, Congratulations than.' I said and hugged her too. 'Thanks. You know, he wanted a baby for a long time, but I still wasn't sure until last two week this whole maternity thing kind of hit me and so I stopped using my pills and well...it worked.' She giggled along with us. 'When will you tell him?' Rose asked while sipping from her cup. 'Oh, probably at the end of this trip infront of everyone.' 'Nice.' We gave her a thumbs up and kept on talking. 'Btw...what is going on between you and Jin, Y/Naah?' Jennie teased me as they all looked at me with a suspicious smirk. 'N-Nothing? What do you mean?' I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. 'Oh, don't play dumb. I saw you guys lying on each other-' 'But that was an accident, okay? I almost fell down on the ground and so he held my hand and I accidentaly fell on him that's all! Please, he is such a pain in the ass. Still that same egoistic, joking around, annoying Jin! Why would I like him again when I was stupid enough to like him back than?' I exclaimed as they all laughed. 'You still like him, you like-' 'Shut up Kim Jennie!' I warned her and playfully hit her arm. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't deny it....

Meanwhile Jin with the guys:
'So...what about you and Y/N?' Joon asked me smirking. 'Ugh...she is such a drama queen. No wonder that she is single bro.' I said and rolled my eyes. 'Oh really? So you don't like her anymore, huh?' Hoseok asked which made me puzzled for a second. 'Of course not! I'm telling you that we will kill each other in these few days and you think that this is love?' I laughed and rolled my eyes again. 'Hmm, do what you want to do bro, but what I see is clearly love.' Joon said smiling as I punched his chest. 'Yah! Stob It!' 'Jin is in loooove...' Jimin started singing as I groaned being completely annoyed. 'No, I'm not you idiots!' I scolded them and drank another glass of whiskey without knowing it a smile plastered on my face as I thought about her. The moment we shared today was somehow magical, but at the end of the day....I know that she hates me. I've never hated her, I was just angry, cause she said that her crush was Jackson and not me. I liked her for a long time and it broke my heart. I regret what I did a lot, but I was just a stupid teenager who wanted his revenge, but what I didn't know was that I will loose my best friend and love for something stupid like this. Now It's too late to heal the scars and try again....

Back to Y/N:
It was already evening and we came back with the girls. I put the things in my suitcase and decided to take a shower since Jin wasn't here yet. After I was done, I stepped out of the shower and wore my nightgown. I did my routine and went inside the bedroom. I turned on there TV and watched some kdrama. I started to get worried which surprised me, but I really was, cause it was already almost 11pm and Jin still wasn't there. I was thinking about whether should I call him or not when the front door opened revealing drunk, stumbling Jin. I could smell the alcohol even from here. Thinking about whether should I help him or not, I decided to do so. I went to him and quickly caught him before he could fall. 'Ups...' He laughed with his 'window wiping' sound as I smiled. 'You are unbelievable.' I said and shook my head. 'We are all living in a bubble and you know what that is?' He asked and I knew right from the start that it was his another dad joke. 'No, tell me sir.' I giggled. 'Unbelievable (unbelibubble)' He said and laughed again with the same sound. 'You're such a crackhead.' I chuckled and helped him to lie down on the bed, but instead he pulled me with him and fell down on me. I whined in pain. 'Yah! You're too heavy!' I shouted, but when I heard these cute little snores, coming from his side, I couldn't help it as my eyes softened. I grabbed the blanket and covered us both. I caught myself staring at him, but for some reason I couldn't stop. He looked like an angel. His forehead on display again as I brushed his hair back and played with it. He was just too cute to resist. His nose suddenly scrunched which made me chuckle slightly. Without thinking about it, I kissed his cheek. 'Goodnight Jinnie.' I said and smiled to myself before turning everything off and closing my eyes, but my eyes opened again when I realized what I just did. 'Gosh....stop it Y/N! He won't be interested anyways, so just cut it right here before you get hurt...!'
__________________________
In parentheses is the pronunciation for those who are confused, I added it just so some of you understand this joke better as I know that a lot of people don't understand the meaning👀💜