When your son is jealous of his new sister : you as parents

Jung Hoseok (oneshot):
Y/N's POV:
I was at home playing with our 5 months old daughter Annie as I was waiting for my husband our 4 years old son Jason. After a while they came, so I stood up and went to greet them. 'Hi baby, How's my little bean doing?' Hobi asked cutely as he took her in his arms. 'Oh, She's been great, right? Tell daddy how much of a good girl you were today, hum? We were playing and she beautifully crawled across the whole living room.' I informed him as we giggled together. 'Really, my baby deserves a reward, right?'

Jason's POV:
'Mommy, look-' But before I could finish my sentence they all left me alone and went to the living room. I looked down and pouted. I wanted to show mommy my new emojis from kindergarten that I got as a reward. When we are good behaving and have all the homeworks, they give us emojis as a reward in our book and today I got 5 of them. 'I thought mommy would be proud.' I mumbled and sighed before going to my room.

Y/N's POV:
We all ate the dinner and I washed the dishes. 'Mommy, look I've got 5 emojis today.' Jason ran to me and showed me his book. I smiled at him and kneeled down. 'Really? You're mommy's good boy, right?' He nodded happily. 'Mommy will you sing me lullaby, please?' He pouted as I nodded. 'Of course baby, in a while, okay? I gotta put Annie to sleep first.' I said with soft smile plastered on my face, but Jason didn't seem to be satisfied. He just pouted and walked away. I sighed thinking about it, but shrugged his behaviour off as I thought he was just in a bad mood.
After I put Annie into sleep, I went to Jason's room and saw him cuddled up with his plushie that his grandpa gave him. I smiled and covered him with blanket as I kissed his forehead. 'Good night baby.' I said, I knew he wasn't asleep which got me worried even more as he didn't responded. I sighed and walked to the bedroom. Hobi was already lying on the bed and watching the TV as his eyes moved to look at me. Damn he was without any shirt, wet hair.....just sexy as fuck. I did my night routine and lay beside him as he opened his arms for me. He looked at me and smiled before crashing his lips on me. He smirked into the kiss and moved a bit, so he was almost hovering above me. He was so relaxed, so he knew something was upseting me. 'What's wrong love? Are you not in the mood? We don't need to do anything If you don't want to!' He exclaimed quickly as I chuckled at How caring and cute he was. I shook my head and kissed his cheek. 'No...It's just that....' I fiddled with my fingers and sighed. 'Jessie is acting weird....you didn't notice anything?' He thought about it and with furrowed eyebrows shook his head. 'No, what do you mean?' 'I mean like.....he seemed sad to me since you came home and than in the kitchen we had a little talk and everything was fine or at least I thought that, but than he asked me to sing him a lullaby and I said yes after I put Annie to sleep. He just sadly pouted and walked away and now he just pretended to sleep and didn't even say good night. I don't know I'm just worried....' I said with sadness in my eyes as Hobi's face softened at my state. 'Don't worry baby, I will have a talk with him tomorrow, okay? Maybe some boy stuff happend to him and It's a father-son related thing, so he didn't want to talk about it with you.' He assured me as I nodded. 'Don't worry, I'm sure It's nothing serious, hum? Now....do you still want to continue or not? Cause I'm ready to back away If you want-' I cut him off by placing my lips on his. 'Don't you dare.' I smiled as he smirked and the night got pretty heated.........(imagine the rest yourself, this isn't meant to be an 18+ stuff🙂😅)in the morning nothing got better and Jason barely talked with the both of us. Not just me, but even Hobi noticed that something was off. However in the afternoon we went to the city center on a walk and than went shopping. I felt like Jason was okay again until we went to that toy shop. I chose some toys for Annie and than handed Annie to Hobi s I walked to Jason who was standing there with his plushie, looking down. 'Hey Jessie....did you choose your toy?' He shook his head. 'Why not baby? Is something wrong?' He was still looking down, but this time responded. 'I don't want toys If Annie is getting them too and I'm not a baby anymore, I'm a big boy....big boys doesn't need toys.' He said and ran away. I just stood there as I wanted to cry. 'Why is my baby being like this?' I mumbled to myself as I held onto the counter. 'What's wrong love?' Hobi asked as he was holding Annie. 'Jason...I don't know what to do, I'm a bad mother.' I said almost crying. 'No baby, don't cry! You're an amazing mother.' He assured me and pecked my lips. 'Jason!' Hobi yelled as I shushed him down. 'Hobi don't yell at him at least not here, please.' I pleaded him, but he scoffed. 'No, I don't care! His behaviour isn't normal nor it is good. Jason!' He yelled again, but got no response. We both quickly looks around the whole store, but he was nowhere to be found. 'Jessie!' I yelled desperately as tears and sweat rolled down my face. 'JASON!' I yelled again, but nothing. I felt like passing away, my vision was blurry, but I spotted a boy with plushie and immediately my eyes opened as I ran to him and hugged him. 'JESSIE, WHERE WERE YOU?! We were so worried.' I said and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. 'Jason! What did you think?! Where were you?! Me and your mom were worried sick about you!' Hobi yelled, but I calmed him down or at least that's what I thought. After a while we got home and obviously Hobi still wasn't okay with the situation. 'Stay here young man!' He said and grabbed Jason's arm, but he pushed him away. 'Don't act like this Jessie. Please, tell daddy what happend, hum? We are very worried about you.' Hobi said and kneeled down infront of him. 'I d-don't want to talk with you.' Jason suddenly started crying. 'Why buddy? And why are you crying?' He asked concerned and tried to hug him, but Jason again pushed him away. 'You don't love Jason. You just love Annie and forgets about Jason. Jason sad, cause all the attention goes to Annie. No one is playing, cuddling, making homework or singing lullaby to Jason. No one cares about him, no one loves him. Everytime It's just Annie, Annie and Annie, but no Jessie anymore. Jason is lonely, cause he is alone all the time.' He confessed, breaking our hearts as he cried so much, signing that he wasn't lying. We both had tears in our eyes as we looked at him with sadness and pure love in our eyes as they completely softened for him. 'Oh baby, but we love Jason so much, hum?' I said and kneeled down too, but he just kept looking down and crying. 'Baby look at me.' I said and lifted his chin up as he sobbed. 'We love you so so much okay?!-' 'No! Daddy doesn't love Jason. Daddy said his little bean is Annie and not Jason anymore.' He cried out sadly as Hobi just smiled softly. 'Oh baby.....you will always be my little bean you know that right? But you're not little anymore, you're my big boy, hum? Please stop crying, Alright? We love you so so much and nothing can change that!' Hobi assured him and finally hugged his tiny sobbing figure. 'I love you buddy.' 'I love you too daddy and mommy too.' He said as I awed. 'But you love your sister too right?' He looked down pouting and nodding. 'I do, but she will take you away again. Jason lonely again.' He said sadly as I shook my head. 'No baby! We will play together, hum? And daddy will help you with your homework.' I said as he looked up excitedly with sparks in his eyes as we chuckled. 'We love you. 'I love you too-' He got cut off by crying Annie. 'Yes, I love you too Annie.' He shouted as I smiled and kissed his forehead.
__________________________
👀💜