Beat his ass

Marcelo:

I looked down at her and I could tell she was holding back a few tears. What kind of man would put his hands on something so beautiful, something so precious?

What kind of human would hurt my goddess?

"Did he do this shit to you?" I clenched my jaw

"What happens in our relationship doesn't concern you. Now please, move your hand and get out the way so I can leave."

She pushed at my chest so I grabbed her hands and pinned them down to her sides. I stared at her taking the time to study her beautiful face. And she's beyond that. She deserves better than what she's getting and I know I can give it to her.

I lifted my hand and swiped my thumb underneath her eye and just like I expected she had a black one and hissed when I touched it.

"Marcelo-"

"How can you sit up here and defend him. What type of husband puts his hands on a woman as beautiful as you?"

"Marcelo, that's enough. Now please let me go."

"Anastasia just help me understand this."

"Why the fuck do you care, HUH!?"

She punched me hard in my chest but even still I refused to let her go.

"ALL YOU FUCKING WANT IS PUSSY! You wanna fuck me Marcelo? Is that what this is? After you fuck me all your gonna do is treat me like shit. You act like you care about me now. You say that you can treat me better than him but you're all the same. ALL MEN ARE THE FUCKING SAME!"

You could see the pain he caused her in her eyes. She really loved him but he teared her down both physically and mentally.

"I could sit here and tell you that I can and will treat you better than him but even a hungry lion would treat you better than he does. Anastasia when I look at you I see a hurt goddess thats crown has fallen."

I placed my hand on her cheek and caressed it. Staring into her beautiful brown eyes. Letting her know that I meant everything I was saying.

"Diosa, you are so beautiful, you are a special strong black woman. You deserve to be worshiped not beaten. You deserve to be praised, not lied to. You deserve to be showered with love and compassion. You deserve everything good in this world because of who you are. Not teared into pieces and thrown into trash."

She looked up at me and a tear had fallen from her eyes. I leaned in and kissed it away. To my surprise she let me.

"You don't even know me."

"But I feel you mi hermosa diosa." (My beautiful goddess)

She leaned in closer to me and our noses were rubbing together. I bit down on my lip and leaned in a little more. Our lips were now touching.

"Bésame" She spoke softly (kiss me)

Without question I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Her lips tasted like sweet candy on my lips that was everlasting. I couldn't get enough and when I bit down on her lip she gasped allowing me enough time to slip my tongue inside of her mouth.

I moved my hands up her body making sure to touch every dip and curve of my sexy goddess. Once my hands touched her ribs she let out a painful groan and pulled away bitting down on her lip in pain.

It made me lose my shit because I knew exactly why she reacted that way.

"Fuck this, I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."

"Marcel no!"

I ignored her and opened the door. The lock had broken from how hard I had pulled on the door from it being locked but I didn't care. I stormed down the hallway and he was talking to Lira and August.

Anastasia:

I quickly ran after Marcelo trying my best to keep up with him but God are my legs swore. When I hit the end of the hallway Marcelo was shouting at him. August and Lira were just watching like it was a whole movie in front of them.

"MARCELO THATS ENOUGH!"

He looked back at me clenching his jaw but when he turned his head back Kamil's fist connected with his jaw. He threw his head back and spat out the blood that sat in his mouth. Kamil was going to hit him again but Marcelo had caught his hand and decked him in his nose. They sent blows at each other back and fourth. Everyone here was watching them go at it.

Marcelo was now on top of Kamil damn near beating him to death.

"BEAT HIS ASS MARCELO!" Lira shouted

One thing about Lira... she goin instigate.

"August can you please do something!"

He looked at me and nodded his head before whispering something in Lira's ear. She cleared her throat and closed her mouth.

"NOT HER... THEM HE'S GONNA KILL HIM!"

"Oh yea... right."

He got up and tried pulling Marcelo off of Kamil but was struggling deeply. Marcelo is kinda buff so I went over helping him.

"I SAID ENOUGH!"

I stood in the middle of them and Marcelo was about to throw another punch but when he saw it was me he put his fist down.

"ALRIGHT GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He pushed August off of him and gave Kamil a death glare

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"IF YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER AGAIN I SWEAR TO JESÚS I WILL MURDER YOU!"

I looked over at Kamil and he was flaring his nostrils at me heavy breathing as he wiped his nose clean from the blood that leaked down it and arranged his suit.

"Anastasia let's go..."

"Yes sir..."

"Diosa, ¿estás loca? no vayas con él!" (Goddess are you crazy, don't go with him)

"Miro Lo siento, pero nada de eso debería haber pasado. Te prometo que no me puedes tratar mejor."(look I'm sorry but none of that should've happened. But i promise you, you cannot treat me any better)

"I SAID LETS GO!"

He came over and snatched my arm literally dragging me to the limo. Once we got there he threw me inside. As soon as the driver shut the door he punched the black off of me and continued to do so.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU FUCKED HIM IN THE BATHROOM. YOU DIRTY BITCH!"

I put my arms over my face trying to protect myself but that didn't even seem to help.

"YOU THINK HE CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN I CAN. WE ARE ALL THE SAME YOU DUMB BITCH YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYONE BETTER THAN ME. YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!"

He grabbed me by my hair and started slamming my head against the window.

"HOOR JE ME ZEUREN?" (Do you hear me bitch)

I could feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness. It all happened so fast when I heard the sound of something hitting us and the car started spinning but I just thought I was hallucinating. My head hit the window really hard and that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.