Just this last time

Anastasia:

While we were in his car I was still kicking and screaming around. I was hoping that if I did this long enough he'd get tired of it and let me go.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?"

"We're here diosa..."

I looked out the window and I was home. I looked back at him and my eyes grew wide in shock.

"You crazy bastard, you've been stalking me!"

He grinned and got out the car. Before he could get to my side I had locked the doors. He pulled at the door handle hard and I kept my arms crossed, ignoring him. I could feel his eyes on me through the window.

"Anastasia I'm going to count to three and you're going to open this door."

I looked at him and scoffed while rolling my eyes.

"One...two..."

"AHHHH!" I screamed

He punched the window open making glass fly everywhere. He unlocked the door from the inside and opened it. I tried getting in the way so that he wouldn't unbuckle my seat belt but he got it anyways. Just like that, he picked me up and opened the door to my house.

"You need to start locking your door diosa."

Free kills make my day better...

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, PUT ME DOWN!"

The next thing I know he slammed me on my bed. He got on top of me and started kissing me all over. I didn't kiss him back but his lips felt so good on me. He makes it so hard to resist...

"N-no... stop it." I was just barely pushing him

"Please forgive me goddess you not being with me is torture. I can't take this anymore."

His lips crashed into mine and I moaned at the taste of his lips. My body was on fire, I craved his touch, his taste, his feel... I craved him overall. He's like a drug to me... maybe one last time won't hurt.

******

"OH MY GAWWWD YESSSS RIGHT THERE PAPI!"

He was fucking my brains out from the back and we've been going at it for hours. He felt so fucking good I missed his dick so fucking much. We were both covered in sweat as he pounded into me hard while smacking the shit out of my ass. My eyes crossed and I gripped the sheets tightly as I squirted all over him for lord knows how many times tonight. A groan escaped his lips as he gripped my hair tightly which caused my arch to deepen and his dick to go deeper inside of me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkk.... I missed youuuu!" I screamed out

"You missed me diosa?"

He lifted me up and squeezed onto my breast as he licked all over my spine. It sent all types of tingles through my entire body. I felt myself cumming again.

"Fuck Mar... I-I'm cumming!"

"Cum in my mouth diosa."

He pulled out of me and I fell ass up face down. I felt his tongue suck on my clit as he ate me out from the back. My body started shaking and I screamed my lungs out from an orgasm like never before. I came inside of his mouth and I heard him groan at my taste. Soon enough he flipped me over and spread my lips open. I watched him suck the soul out of my pussy as I grounded myself more into his face. We kept this going until I came in his mouth again. When I did he licked up my body and sucked on my boobs as he slid his dick back inside of me. I gasped and threw my head all the way back into the pillows. He fucked and sucked the fuck out of me. I was starting to feel so weak.