Where Am I?

Anastasia:

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and different clothes. I looked around trying to make out where I was but couldn't. My memory was a blur meaning, I couldn't remember shit.

But I knew I wasn't home and I needed to get out of here. Even though I had a terrible migraine but that wasn't stopping me. Rolling over I reached underneath the bed and found what I was looking for.... a gun.

When I got up out of bed and opened the door. Two guards were coming down the hallway from both my right and left side. Without hesitation I shot the one on my right first then the one on my left in the head.

The sound of the gun going off created a loud ringing in my ear which wasn't good at all. I haven't eaten in over three days and I was unconscious for most of them.

I tried to continue walking down the hall but my vision started getting blurry.

"DIOSA!"

When I turned around I couldn't make out whose face it was before I fainted.

Marcelo:

I sat in a chair beside Anastasia. She was sleeping beautifully on my bed so I just stared at her. She's only been here for a day and she already killed two guards.

Assassins....

I heard her whimpering in her sleep as she tossed and turned.

"Anastasia... wake up hermosa diosa." (Beautiful goddess)

Her head instantly shot up and she started panicking. She snatched her hand out of mine and looked at me frighteningly.

"Where the fuck am I?" She looked around heavy breathing

"Take it easy diosa, you need to relax."

I tried touching her leg but she moved it away and scooted further back.

"Tell me where I am? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? WHERES KAMIL?"

"I will tell you everything if you just relax diosa."

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING RELAX ANSWER ME!"

I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"Kamil is in Belgium, you and I are at my private mansion in Mexico."

"MEXICO!? DID YOU KIDNAP ME?"

"Diosa, I promise to explain everything if you would just relax for me... please."

"YOU CANT JUST FUCKING TAKE ME ACROSS THE OCEAN WITHOUT ME KNOWING AND EXPECT ME TO BE CALM. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"I SAVED YOUR LIFE ANASTASIA!"

"Oh please!" She shouted

"Look if you'll just sit down and listen I will explain everything to you."

"Marcelo take me home!"

"I will take you anywhere but Belgium. I didn't kidnap you. I am not holding you captive here."

"Fucking pathetic..." She chuckled shaking her head

"Diosa just trust me... just this once."

I grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. I then grabbed the other and did the same. I could tell she calmed down a little.

"Mar, just tell me what happened."

"Ouu... I like the way Mar rolls off your tongue." I grinned

"Macrelo..." She arched her brow at me