Deal

Marcelo:

I stood face to face with a man. He was tied up only a few centimeters away from death. Yet he still hasn't said a word about Diego.

"All this pain... all this torture Samson, for what reason?"

I stabbed him in his shoulder making him growl out in pain.

"Mmnnh... You're a stupid fucker if you think I'm gonna tell you where my brother is!"

"You're gonna kill yourself for that man... HE LEFT YOU ALONE FOR A WHOLE YEAR!"

"HE DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE. HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER... I HAVE TO PROTECT HIM!"

My chest moved up and down quickly before I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. This fucker has been here for four fucking days... without food and only half a bottle of water.

I walked over to the metal table and picked up the bat that had spikes all over it. I dragged it across the floor. Getting ready to end his entire life as I raised it above my head until...

"MAR WAIT!"

Samson squinted eyes opened and the look of relief filled them as I put the bat down. I turned around and gave my diosa my full attention.

"What diosa?"

She looked at me and nibbled on her bottom lip.

"I need to talk to you... please."

"Of course..."

I nodded my head towards the door and followed behind her. I closed the door to the basement behind us and leaned up against it.

Anastasia:

After that little stunt Mar pulled of not letting me cum. I may or may not have turned his entire office upside down... and some of the house.

But it's no my fault! I blame it on him and the baby...

"What is it diosa?" (Goddess)

"You fucked me up badly. I'm angry, I'm horny and my pussy is throbbing while also swollen because of you."

"We can talk about this another time, I'm sorry."

He turned around to open the door and all I could see was red. I grabbed his arm and pinned him against the wall with a knife at his neck.

I am a lot of things right now but patient is not one of them.

"We are gonna talk about this now!" I spoke through gritted teeth

Oh my god his dick has me going crazy...

"Diosa... put the knife down." He held up his hands in surrender

"You spent three fucking days without touching me, speaking to me... fucking me but when you finally do. I don't finish, Marcelo I could kill you right now."

"You deliberately disobeyed me... it is called punishment. Besides... you look sexy all frustrated."

He bit down his lips and grabbed my waist, pulling me flush against him. I moaned softly, feeling his skin on mine but instantly went back to being angry when I pushed the knife a bit deeper in his skin.

"Woah diosa!"

"Marcelo do you not know what you do to me? How you make feel? How addicted I am to you?"

"Is it really that bad diosa?"

I rolled my eyes and stabbed the knife into the wall just an inch beside his head. He gasped but I ignored him as I grabbed his hand and slid it up my dress. He rubbed me through my panties making me cry out for him.

"You've never been this wet before have you diosa?"

I shook my head no.

"Feel some more papi..."

He moved my panties to the side and groaned at how wet I was.

"Please Marcelo... make me cum." I moaned

"Let's make a deal."

He removed his hand and I whined.

"Marrrughhh!" I stomped my feet

"If you can go in there and get Samson to talk. I will walk straight into the red room and let you do whatever you want with me but if you fail. That little sexual frustration you're feeling now will grow into something stronger."

I took a moment to think about it and actually doesn't sound that hard. When Kamil first started cheating on me I used to get him to confess just like that. Also, back in the days my brother and I used to torture animals to release our anger so this shouldn't be hard.

"Deal... but under one condition."

"And that is?"

"Just the tip right now... pleaseeeee!"

He grinned at me and the next thing I know he has me pinned against the wall. I moaned as he kissed my neck while rubbing and squeezing my boobs. After a while he pulled my dress down revealing my breast.

"This orgasm should stop your throbbing for now."

I've never came out of my nipples before. I didn't even know it was a thing.

I bit down my lip feeling my nipple in his mouth as he sucked and licked all over both of them. I moaned out as I slowly made my way into my panties but he gripped my hands and pinned them above my head.

My back arched off the wall as he sucked the soul out of my breast. He took his time caressing both of them. He'd go from sucking and licking to bitting and sucking like he was about to give me a hickey.

"Uhhhh.... Fuck!"

My eyes rolled all the way back and I could feel this orgasm in my pussy. He lifted my leg and held it at his side as he grounded his bulge into me. I squeezed my fist and released myself all over his bulge and inside of my underwear. He groaned and smacked my boobs before pulling away. When I looked down his pants had a huge wet spot on it.

"You got me wet diosa."

"Do that again and I'm gonna drown you."

I let out a breath of relief and adjusted myself. He came up kissing me and I gasped when I felt him rub me through my panties then rip them off of me.

"Baby what the hell!?"

"Mine now, hurry up so I can fuck you."

He lifted my panties to his nose and inhaled my scent and groaned before putting them in his jacket pocket.

"That's kind of creepy Mar..."

"I don't care, it's my pussy."

I smiled and pecked his lips before walking back into the basement. When I walked up to Samson I took a much needed deep breath.

"Here goes nothing..."