Dont Leave

Marcelo:

I was currently in a small meeting I had set up last minute with my second in command, consigliere and three of my caporegimes.

We were discussing Kamil, trying to keep track of where he has his men going to find Anastasia.

"Boss, the first place they checked were all around Mexico and Brazil. They spilt up and now he has men searching all over America and Belgium."

"Señor, some of them are still here in Mexico. It's not safe out there. Either you surrender the girl or you force her to stay here."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. Anastasia is too stubborn she will never agree with me.

"What happens if I do neither?"

"Boss I'm afraid that's not an option. It is only a matter of time before they find this house."

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and in walked my beautiful goddess. I looked at her and licked my lips just taking in all of her sexiness.

Gah damn the things I'd do to her

"Am I interrupting Mr. Miller?" She looked around and everyone was staring at her

"Si te gusta la forma en que te acaricia el corazón en el pecho, dejarías de mirar a mi diosa." (If you like the way your heartbeats in your chest you'd stop looking at my goddess)

They all cleared their throats and turned their heads back.

"No diosa, you could never interrupt me..."

I got up and arranged my suit and so did everyone else.

"Aaron call The Alsina's and tell them what's going on. Luis, assemble my soilders and assassins. If they see one of his men tell them to kill them on sight, no questions asked. As for now this meeting is over. If anything more happens I expect you guys here asap."

"Yes sir" they said in unison

"Dismissed"

They all walked out and I shut the door behind them. I leaned up against it and grabbed Anastasia by her waist pulling her against me.

"You look beautiful diosa." I pecked her lips and she blushed a little

"Thank you Mar."

There was a slight moment of silence until she broke it.

"So I found a house in Texas."

She looked down and played with her fingernails avoiding eye contact with me. I held onto her waist a little tighter and clenched my jaw.