Out Dom

Marcelo:

They're is a difference between being straight up just stubborn and being a Dom... here's an example.

"Come on diosa, just tap out."

I was tearing her pussy up from the back as I smacked her ass repeatedly. It was filled with my hand print and was red as fuck. I pressed down on the butt plug and she creamed all over my dick.

"N-nooo.... Fuck you!"

I clenched my jaw and she started throwing her ass back on me. I bit down on my lip and my eyes rolled back. She caught me by surprise when she reached back and massaged my balls with her hand. I groaned out and came deep inside of her for lord knows how many times today.

"Gah damn man!"

"Mmnh... you feel so good daddy"

She kept throwing it back so I quickly pulled back and started eating her out. She screamed as I sucked her clit like my life depended on it. Her entire body shook as she creamed all over my face. I pulled away long enough to take the plug out her ass and it was filled with her cum.

"You lil cumslut." I chuckled shaking my head

I smacked her ass making her Yelp before I flipped her on her back. I smacked her pussy and she orgasmed. I watched in satisfaction as her soul left her body.

"Oh my-fuckkk!"

"Look at me Anastasia."

Her eyes fluttered open and I slowly slid myself inside her tight asshole. She gripped the sheets tightly and screamed her lungs out.

"Am I hurting you?

She opened her mouth to speak but the only thing that came out was a massive moan along with her pussy squirting everywhere. I smirked and started pounding her. I fucked her hard and fast as I bent down and sucked on her nipples. She came all over me but I needed her weak. So I stuck two fingers in her pussy. As I was fucking her ass with my dick and her pussy with my fingers both at the same pace.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkk!"

She dug her nails into my back scratching the fuck out of me but she was letting me know I was getting the job done. I picked her up , her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Instantly, I started slamming her down on me. I was slamming into her hard as she grind against me. She looked at me and bit down on her lip as she rocked her hips back and forth. I stopped fucking her but she kept fucking me.

"Cum in me daddy... please cum."

My breathing got heavy and I felt my dick swell inside of her. I groaned and took a seat down on the bed. Stupidest thing I ever done because she started riding my fucking dick to the moon.

"Fuckkk!"

I filled her up with my cum and she chuckled evilly. Then next this I know she pushed me back on the bed and pinned my arms down.

Anastasia:

I was trying my best to stay strong. We've been going at it for hours now. Both covered in sweat and cum. I've never cummed so much but no matter how much I wanted to stop I couldn't. He's so fucking addicting.

I lifted myself up and shoved his dick back inside of my pussy. He groaned and I looked him in his eyes as I rocked my hips and squeezed my walls around his dick.

"Fuckk diosa!"

His eyes rolled back and the sex felt so good but I just found myself just staring at him. He looks so fucking sexy I could fuck him for forever. I leaned down and took his lips into a lustful kiss filled with love. I never stopped grounding against him and when he came I still didn't stop.