Frustration

Marcelo:

I picked her up and carried her to our sex room. After I put in the code, I didn't hesitate to tie her hands and feet up while she was standing up to a bar.

She whimpered in the rope and she looked all sexy and innocent but she's not...

Never breaking eye contact, I pulled out my knife and untied her robe, pulling it off of her. She looked like a goddess in the lingerie she had on. Everything was see through and if this is her plan, I hate to say it but it's working.

I slid the knife from her neck down to her breast and cut open her bra revealing her beautiful breast that had gotten a bit bigger now that's she's pregnant.

"Mmnh..." She moaned

I slid it down her stomach and stopped when I reached her treasure box. I slid the knife underneath her pussy and up. When I looked at the knife it was a wet. I brought it up to her lips and she licked her juices off of it.

You cannot go wrong with Anastasia, she knows what to do.

I went back and cut of her panties before sliding the back of the knife up her slit. Once I was done, I stepped back and looked at her beautiful naked body.

"Am I still in trouble sir?"

"Stop asking questions you already know the answer to Anastasia."

She sighed in defeat and nodded her head. I took off my jacket and dress shirt along with my shoes. I was only in my trousers as I walked over to the drawer and pulled out a vibrator.

I came back over to her and spat on my hand while staring at her. I slid my hand up her slit and rubbed small circles on her clit.

She moaned and I stopped.

I turned on the vibrator and didn't waist anytime pressing it down on her clit. She bit down on her lip and her eyes rolled back as she let out a moan and I stopped as soon as it left her mouth. I turned it off and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why did you stop?"

I didn't respond but I turned it back on repeating the same process. Once she moaned again I turned it off and glared at her.

"Mar stop it, let me finish please."

I clenched my jaw and put my hand over her mouth as I turned it back on, pressing it even harder on her clit. I leaned in and brushed my lips against her ear as she moaned like crazy.

"It's frustrating isn't it?"

I turned it back off making her cry out.

"Papi please..." she pleaded

"To think I'm gonna listen to you when you tell me to stop fucking with you but I don't. Tell me is it frustrating!?"

I turned it back on and I could tell she was trying not to moan but her legs started shaking so again I turned it off.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry papi!"

"Disobedience is frustrating, isn't it Anastasia!?"

"Rey! Rey! Rey!" (King)

I removed the vibrator from her clit and threw it across the room. She whimpered around, sexually frustrated.

"Why did you do that?"

"That was nothing compared to what it felt like when you disobeyed me and almost lost your fucking life Anastasia. Do you not realize how much I care and love you. What I would've done to myself knowing it was my fault for letting you come on that mission in the first place!?"